Chapter 14- Monday & Tuesday

Masky POV

BOYS YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE

My eyes widen as he spoke to us YOU TWO MY OFFICE NOW with that he teleported out of Toby room leaving us frozen as we try to take in what just happened.

Then it hit us we quickly jumped out of the bed and put on our clothes. Then we dashed out the door running towards slendy's office well, I ran meanwhile Toby limped his way to his door.

Did I go a little too hard I thought to myself

I THINK YOU DID TOO NOW ENTER I slapped my forehead

Fuck I forgot you could read my mind. Then I realize that I still didn't have my mask on and I left it in my bed cuz hoodie broke it oh yeah hoodie.

ARE YOU NOT GOING TO ENTER TIMOTHY I snap back into reality not even realize I had spaced out. I look back in front of me the door was open and Toby was standing in front of his desk.

Meanwhile you are over here looking like an idiot I thought to myself.

I let out a signed and I let myself in. Shutting the doors behind me and walking up to slendy's desk next to Toby.

BOYS DO YOU KNOW WHY YOUR HERE

"yes sir I understand why I'm here but I don't understand why he's here." I said firmly and fluently pointing at Toby "he had nothing to do with the fact I kicked everyone out of the mansion" I continued

BUT HE'S THE REASON THAT MADE YOU KICK EVERYONE OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE

"Yes, but it wasn't his fault" I said a little louder then before. Slandy remain silent for a mount before he turn to Toby and told him to leave. Thanks goodness he won't get published I thought to myself when he left the room.

~Skip time~

Toby POV

"This is stupid I swear he told me that you wouldn't get punished but this is like punishment both of us." Masky complain while he was walking back and forth in my room. While I just set on my bed looking at him with sadness in my eyes. Just a couple minutes ago we were having the best time of our lives. Now we're gonna have to be separated for a whole week. You can't just separate two love birds when they just became a thing.

"What exactly are you going to do on the mission?" I finally asked breaking the silence.

"Well umm...Jeff went on a killing spring again" Masky said sounding annoyed "Liu tried to stop him but he ended up being caught by the police and I have to go break him out." Masky said finally calming down and sitting on my bed next to me.

"But wasn't Jeff grounded from killing?" I questioned

"Yes he was, that's why Liu went to stop him but he ended up getting his dumbass put behind bars " Masky said crushing his fist

"It's okay Tim it's only going to be a week or less, we can last" I said giving him a warm smile and placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah I guess you're right" he said giving me a warm smile too.
"Who are you and what did you do to my Masky he will never say that I'm right "I said

"Oh shut up Roger" Masky said giving me his usual old glare

"Oh Masky where did you go" I said throwing my arms around his neck and hugging him tight

"Real funny Toby now let me go I need to get going so I can come back quicker"

"Booooooooooo" I said getting up so I could go help him as well "Hey Masky hol....Brian!" I stopped when I saw Brian taped down in Masky room. I looked at Masky and I see that he's holding in his laughter. I punched him in the shoulder lightly and said "that's not funny Timothy". And stormed over to Brian and he started to squirm. I told him it was okay then I grab the tape that was on his mouth and yanked It off.

"Aaagggghhhhh"he yelled

"Sorry, I'll go get my Hatchet so I can cut them"I said

"No!"he yelled

"Hey I won't..." "Nooooo just pull them off slowly" he said interrupting me

"Fine" and I started to pull them slowly one-by-one.

"Well I'll leave you guys alone" said Masky. I turned around to see he was shifting a bag over his shoulder and walking to the door.

"Wait you're just going to leave me with him"

"Umm yeah I have to get going so I can come back earlier" he said walking back to me leaning over pulling my chin up and kissing me on my lips.

"Well don't you guy make a good couple."

"Shut up Brian" Masky said then walking back to the door and waving off.

"That was a compliment" he yelled

"Yeah whatever goodbye" Masky yelled back

"Bye"I said

I spent the rest of my Monday taking the tape off of Hoodie how boring

"hey Hoodie you should go take a shower you smell" I said picking my nose

"Yeah and you should have had fun in his room you know his room is sound proof unlike yours" he said leaving me in the room with a red face

"FUCK you Brian" I yelled at him and then walk to Masky's bed and fell asleep. Hoping that Masky has a safe trip.

Tuesday

I woke up and I look at the clock 6:27 still have time to make it to breakfast. I get out of Masky bed. I make my way to the bathroom and take a shower. Once I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist I walked down the hall to my room. I put on my usual outfit along with my mask and goggles. Then I made my way down to the kitchen, I found it empty but I was just guessing that they left me some leftovers in the refrigerator. I got to the refrigerator and open it before I could see what was in the refrigerator something wrapped around my foot and hang me upside down.

BREAKFAST IS OVER BY NINE TOBY slendy's spoke in his deep voice

"But it's barely seven" I complain looking his watch on his right hand

YOU SHOULD START WEARING YOUR READING GLASSES he said letting go of my leg and making me hit the floor with the back of my head.

I'm so glad I can feel pain right now I thought to myself

YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO FEEL PAIN BUT YOU DO GET EXHAUSTED VERY EASY slendy's voice echoed in my head

My eyes widen as I looked up at him CHILDREN WE WILL BE HAVE A MORNING WORKOUT SO MATE ME OUTSIDE

So this is how he's going to play

> Sorry I couldn't update earlier I was being lazy but got this chapter done for all you guys oh and thank you all for 4k I also forgot to mention that I do not own any of the characters in the story<