[20] REAL LIFE

"I'm going to go outside and call Nate, okay?" Phoebe and Danielle nodded as Isabella made her way outside of the pizza joint and into the busy sidewalks of New York City.

She was about to press Nate's contact name when a familiar voice called out to her, "Bella!"

The brunette cautiously turned around and saw Tyler walking up to her. He smiled when the two made eye contact, but she quickly looked anywhere but his eyes. Tyler may be an asshole, but he has the most beautiful brown eyes ever.

"Oh, hey." Bella stated with not a lot of enthusiasm. All she wanted to do right now was call Nate and hear his voice speak to her.

Tyler shoved his hands in his pockets nervously and rocked back and forth on his feet. "Listen, I know things have been rough lately, but I want to change. I want us to change. This isn't a 'take me back' speech because I know you're happy with Nate, but just here me out. I've changed and I know the actions I did were horrible: I tried to ruin your relationship, I cheated on you, and I called you a slut. If anything, I'm the slut here. You need to know that I'm sorry for everything and I hope you are happy in life."

Bella didn't know what to say to Tyler. She wanted so badly not to believe him and just smack him in the face for all the terrible things he had done. However, she has known Tyler for a long time and knew he wasn't lying.

"It's okay," She finally said. "I forgive you."

Tyler smiled, but it soon faltered when he spotted the paparazzi making their way down the sidewalk. "Hey, get back in the restaurant so they don't start those dumb ass rumors."

Bella looked behind her and saw all them getting closer. She gave Tyler a quick hug before walking back into the pizza place.

When the brunette sat down, Danielle and Phoebe were looking warily at her. "Why were you talking to Tyler? What did that asshole want?"

"He's changed," Bella took a sip of her wine before continuing. "He's a better person now."

____________

aww i made tyler not such an asshole at the end because he's such a puppy in real life. and sorry this is so short, i haven't updated in a while and needed something to update

make sure to vote & comment!