[19] ARTICLE

www.etonline.com

Day two of NYFW has already passed by us and Isabella Monroe was looking fabulous (as always) with her two best friends; Phoebe Tonkin and Danielle Campbell

Day two of NYFW has already passed by us and Isabella Monroe was looking fabulous (as always) with her two best friends; Phoebe Tonkin and Danielle Campbell. They were having a great time as they got catwalk seats.

I caught up with Bella and asked her a couple questions about The Originals, how her brother Michael is doing, and how Nate and her are moving in together.

Chad: So what can we expect from your character this season on The Originals?

Bella: Grace will definitely be more bad ass. She lost the love of her life and she'll do anything to get him back. You can also see Davina and Grace's relationship grow as they work together to get back Kol.

Chad: Moving on to your brother, how is he doing? We know he's on the set of The Flash filming; how do you two keep in touch?

Bella: He loves working on The Flash. The whole cast is like a family to him and he wants to me to make a cameo on the show soon, I don't know about that though.

Chad: That would be pretty freaking cool. But I think we should get to the most important topic: you and Nate moving in together. What are the plans for that?

Bella: Well, once I get back to LA and he gets back from Australia, we're going to go house hunting. We don't want a huge mansion because that would just be a waste of money. A little house on the coast might be cute or in a neighborhood. I don't know yet really, but Nate and I will decide once we see each other again.

Things definitely seem good for Bella, but lets stop right there. Just yesterday, we spotted Tyler Posey (Bella's clingy ex) in New York. He's there for New York Comic Con, but he also had other plans.

This is Tyler at NYFW

This is Tyler at NYFW. We definitely didn't expect him to be there AND comment on Bella's picture saying "nice to see you today". WTF????

These two have bad blood, but Tyler seems to be wanting her back. Isabella has no intentions for wanting Tyler back, she has Nate (aka the love of our lives). Will Tyler want to meet up with Bella? What do you think his intentions are?

Previously, Dylan O' Brien – a good friend of Posey – told ET that he's in a rough place right now during an interview at the Deep Water Horizon premier in London. That was all he told us however as that was his night and we didn't want to ruin it.

We want to hear what you guys want Bella to end up with:

Tyler

Nate (Nella afff)

____________

SCHOOL'S CANCELLED THURSDAY AND FRIDAY BECAUSE OF THE HURRICANE. I'M HAPPY BUT I HOPE WE DON'T DIE OR THAT MY HOUSE GETS DESTROYED.

idk why i'm putting this, but i hate the kardashians/jenners. they're famous for nothing and are spoiled. like no one should have 11 million dollars worth of jewlery (aka kim). instead, give that to charity and help the world, not buy it for your own fucking self. okay lol that was my rant on the kartrashians!!

make sure to vote and comment

-brooke