The Prefect's Bathroom

Hi guys, another chapter! This one will be quite short as I don't have much time and it is literally just about Harry's time in the prefects bathroom. Also, please check out my fanfiction profile Harrypotterfan04 I have just posted a new Harry Potter story on there. Anyway, enjoy!

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

They shared a quick kiss on the lips and went their separate ways. Harry was happy. He had found the way to solve the egg. Now he just had to actually figure it out.

¬¬¬¬¬¬

In the common room, Harry was waiting for Hermione. He had a bag with his stuff: a towel, swimming trunks and the egg. Hermione came down with her bag and they set off, their hands finding each other and slipping their fingers in between one anothers.

Harry said the password and they entered, instantly gasping at the sheer size of the bathroom. It was massive. A pool- sized bath was the center, filled to the brim with bubble water.

Harry decided that Hermione could get changed first while he looked around

After both of them getting changed, Hermione slipped into the water gracefully, whereas Harry cannonballed in, splashing his girlfriend and causing her to shriek.After Harry gave Hermione a quick peck on the lips, he dove underwater and opened the egg.

Come and seek us where our voices sound

we cannot sing above the ground

while you're searching ponder this

we've taken what you'll sorely miss

an hour long you'll have to look

to recover what we've took

but past an hour the prospect's black

too late it's gone, it won't come back.

Harry resurfaced. After Hermione listened to it, she began thinking.

Harry interrupted her. "Mione, maybe we shoukd go back to the common room, then head to library in free period tomorow?" Hermione agreed.

The couple got dressed and headed to the common room before they bade each other good night and headed to their respective dorms. Tomorrow, the research would begin. For now, Harry was just glad that he had solved at least the first part of his egg.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

So, what did you all think? Like I said, it was short, but I don't have time what with football and everything. We are playing Manchester City next week and Liverpool the week after that so I won't have much time then. Sorry. Anyway, hope you liked it!

Here is the quote! This one is just purely incredible! Comment on what you are. For me, #Pureblood. Comment below!

Anyway, I'll update ASAP

Anyway, I'll update ASAP. Comment, vote and follow. Thanks!

Izzy :-P