2.

SURPRISE! MikeHale Cliffaton, Calmin-min Hoode, Ashtan Irsquid and Lukus Hemmington are baaackk.
And very hungry.

"Let's go to Nandos" suggests MikeHale as he was hungry and his belly was being rude and growling at him.

"Okayyyy." They all agree until they realise Nandos is closed.

Michael looked angry, like he wanted to blow up, but he didn't.

"Fine let's order pizza then." Lukus told him and looked for the phone. "I can't find the phone.."

"Oh! It's in the fish tank, Remember from when Kevin came ova?" Ashtan meowed cause he was a cat suddenly.

"Oh yeah! Lol." Lukus said and went to the fish tank to pull out the phone, he picked it up and dialled the pizza man.

"Yo this is Dav... I lost my ID in France how may I help you?" Said the pizza guy.

Calmin-min, who's been very quiet realised Ashtan was gone and put an Afro on. "I will now be known as Pablo."
He declared as he saw Ashtan the cat walk in with a girl cat.

"OH HALE YAS." MikeHale exclaims as the pizza guy came in with the pizzas.

Ashtan saw his new girlfriend, bubbles looking at the sexy pizza man and hissed, walking over to him.

Ashtan the cat star-fished Dav and Dav died from shock of how fabulous Ashtan was.

Bubbles was eating all the pizza while the boys hid the body, MikeHale saw bubbles eating his food and glared at her before eating her.

Ashtan was forever alone.

The end!