Can't Help Falling in Love With You

(Woah, another song fic because I'm original.)

Wise men say.

Only fools rush in.

Ohm woke up to a beautiful voice singing. A quiet ukulele being strummed beautifully. He got out of bed, changing into a fresh set of clothes and brushing his teeth. He shoved a random pair of shoes onto his feet and walked outside quietly.

But I can't help falling in love with you.

Ohm loved the song. He loved the person singing it even more. Bryce was his world, his everything. Everything about Bryce was perfect. From his smile to his voice, you name it.

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin...

If I can't help falling in love with you?

Ohm walked upstairs, where Bryce would most likely be if he was singing. Sure enough, he was in his room, facing the window. From his window, he had a great view of the beach. He had the window open, the curtains slightly blowing. The waves crashing against the shore made a beautiful beat.

Like a river flows.

Surely to the sea.

Darling so it goes,

Some things were meant to be, oh

Ohm teared up a bit, Bryce's singing was absolutely the best, if not, at least in Ohm's view. He adored Bryce, and no one else could replace him.

Take my hand.

Take my whole life too.

Cause I can't help falling in love with you.

Ohm remembered the time Delirious tried to take him away from Bryce. He went to a bar with Ohm and Bryce and he tried to kiss Ohm. Let's just say, Delirious didn't walk out without 2 black eyes, a bruised cheek, 1 broken arm, and a broken jaw.

Like a river flows.

Surely to the sea.

Darling so it goes.

Some things were meant to be, oh.

Ohm sat down quietly behind Bryce, making sure he wasn't caught. He was so tempted to mess with Bryce's hair.

Take my hand.

Take my whole life too.

Cause I can't help falling in love with you.

Bryce put his ukulele down, and Ohm starting clapping. Bryce grew tense, he didn't know that Ohm was with him. Ohm scooted next to Bryce, hugging him.

One year later

Ohm was down on one knee, singing the song that brought them closer then ever before. Bryce was on the verge of tears.

But I can't help falling in love with you.

"So Bryce, let me ask you one thing. Will you marry me?" Ohm asked. Bryce nodded, crying, and jumped into Ohm's arms, nearly knocking him over. Ohm smiled and kissed Bryce with passion. Bryce kissed back with the same passion.

Cause I can't help falling in love with you.

(Just some random fluff.)