Two

In a city just an hour and a half outside Seoul, stood one of his many private rest houses. With walls made up of glass, it was a mere definition of how classy the man who owns it is.

He was driving his white Bentley, one of the few that is owned in the world. Beside him is probably the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life.

His hand was on the steering wheel, while the other was holding one of her soft hands. They were bobbing their heads to the music that was being played by the radio. It wasn't as wild as the ones being played in the club, but it sure had beat and rhythm that sways anyone who'll listen to it.

She was looking out the window, hand holding his, the other on her lap. She was just looking outside, with that radiant smile of hers, enjoying his warmth.

The smile that she has on her lips were infectious that it also made him smile, a genuine one he hasn't shown in years.

They were just there, listening to the music, singing here and there, hands linked together, just enjoying each other's company.

When they arrived at his house, he was gentleman enough to rush to her side and open her door for her, making her smile giddily.

They walked hand in hand, swaying a little, approaching that place wherein their secret will be done.

The lights automatically turned on when he opened the door.

They headed straight to the kitchen, him assisting her on one of the high stools in his mini bar, while he just stood there in front of her, linking their hands smelling her hair.

"Want something to drink?" Jiyong asked.

After asking, he gave her a small peck on the lips, which earned him an angelic smile from her red devil lips.

She didn't answer, instead, she just looked at him, biting her lower lips. She let go of his hands and brought them to the sides of his face.

Her eyes were studying his features. Like she was memorizing each and every tiny contour of his face.

She then stood up, hugging him.

"You're so tall," she said, looking up at him.

"You're cute," he said, kissing her forehead.

"You are so handsome! You're handsome as hell," she pouted, making him laugh.

"You're sexy as hell," he answered, lifting her to sit on the bar counter, then kissing her fully on the lips.

It was a slow passionate kiss, so slow that it seems like they were taking their time like they owned it.

She tilted her head to the side, making their kiss deeper, now with their tounges battling, sucking and nibbling each other.

Her legs automatically wrapped around his waist, pulling his body more to hers.

After a few nibbling here and there, with their breaths almost running out, she cut the kiss.

She laid her head on his shoulder, then she started leaving open mouth kisses on his neck, then on his jaw. When she got to his ear, she whispered the word 'bed' to him, which made him carry her, her arms and legs wrapped around him and hands supporting her bottoms.

**

Lame update, I know, I know, please don't kill me, I'm still recovering from being hospitalized, huhu

Next chapter is "the" bed (?) scene, please do not expect that much, I'm still awkward on writing sexual content, kkk~

Oh, and OH MY GOD! 60+ subscribers just for the first chapter only? AHHH! The pressure!

Thank you yerubun! I promise to do my best for this slow moving, short fic ;)

Kamsahmnida! ❤❤❤

Pattyxx~