New AU???

So, i just wanna ask.

Is there already an AU where Sans is an explorer?
:3

Coz i just had an idea a while ago.

In this AU, Sans love to explore and he'd pick up some stuffs that he found cool and use it. (like the eye patch he has in the pic X3)

Whenever Sans feels lonely while on the journey, he'll just hold onto the scarf, which Papyrus himself, gave to him :>

One day, he got into a fight with another monster and lost a tooth. At the end, the monster lost and gave him an arnis stick. Sans gladly accepted this and decided to tie Papy's scarf on it.

While his journey resumes, he meets an adventurous human(Frisk) by the huge doors (the doors to leave the ruins) they became friends. Frisk also met and befriended all the other monsters BUT a few days (or weeks), Frisk got bored and got dangerously curious.

Frisk started killing monsters, just for the fun of it and wondering what'll happen if she kept killing.

Soon, Frisk ran into Papyrus and straight on killed him. Sans was just on the way back to his bro after seing so many monster dust scattered on the ground when that happened. He saw everything. The death of his brother. He waited for Frisk to walk off, to somewhere else and ran to his brother's dust on the cold snow. He cried and cried.

From that day, Sans swore to kill Frisk for what they did to his brother and to the other monsters.

There are some timelines where Frisk spared everyone. Where Frisk were friends with everyone. No one remembers what happened in the past timelines except for Sans. He remembered every single timeline(just like the original Sans :>)

Wowie! What did I just made up?! XD But anyway, this AU i not yet polished so it may make no sense at some parts. Is this okay? Or is this idea already taken?

I still dun have a name for this AU

Can ya guys give it a name? Type it in the comments :3

Have a bubbly day guyz~!
✨😗✨😗✨😗✨😗✨😗✨