When A Blind Man Cries.

Start from the beginning

"It's me...yeah calm down, baby, I'm fine...yes..."

He grimaces slightly.

"Goddamit, yes...got pretty late...no...yeah...no...no...what the fuck, no! I haven't, I'm n-...no I'm not...", he stops then, looking panicked, then mouthing a "Where am I?" towards Slash, "I'll be coming home soon...At a friends...no, I'm with no other girl...as said, damn, no other fuckin' girl...fuck...I'm at Slash's..." A few more grimaces, a tired sounding, "Yeah at rehearsal...", a yelled "Then don't you crazy bitch!" and Axl throws the phone on the floor with full force, before burying his face to the pillow with a low growl.

Slash just sits there, watching him, before hesistantly reaching out to poke Axls shoulder, but he slaps his hand away. "We'll meet her at rehearsal."

"Axl?"

"Hm..." Slash almost chokes on his own tongue, but he spits the question out anyway, too quickly spoken, too quiet. "Why her?"

"What?!"

"You heard me..."

"I...uh..."

"You love her?"

"Dunno..."

"Ok..."

Axl sits up, looking in his face angrily. "Well obviously I cheated on her, right?!"

"Hm...", Slash shrugs his shoulders, really not knowing what to answer to that.

"She asked me if I fucked another girl. I said no."

"Well...you haven't..."

"Yeah but I goddamn fucked y- oh, goddamit, I don't fuckin' know." Axl buries his face in both hands, rubbing his eyes, but allows Slash to rob forward and lay his head to his lap. He brushes fingers through Slashs hair slowly after a while as they sit in silence and Slash rubs his nose against Axl skin again, both arms wrapped around his thigh tightly.

"You're like a fuckin' octopus today..."

"Huh?"

"Clinging to me with those tentacles-" and he gives a bunch of painfully hard pokes to Slashs arms, making Slash laugh and wriggle. "Stop it, asshole!"

Axl doesn't stop, but starts a low singsang. "Slash's a clingy bastard, clingy, clingy, clingy!!!", until Slash gives a hard punch to Axls belly, making him cough but laugh. "Fuck you!"

"Axl?"

"Yeah?"

"You wan't pizza?"

"Yes!"

"Good. Lets go and get some."

---

Judy's eyes are piercing through Slashs skin. Every look, every word Slash shares with Axl gets her brows furrowing further, her pretty features in a grimace of hate and disgust. She screamt at Axl first, turning her face away everytime he tried to kiss her, but in the end he sweet talked her into forgiving him for not coming home and Slash had to watch them sucking face on the couch before it was time to start rehearsing.

She kept on just looking then, pouting, playing with her hair and Slash couldn't hide the slight amusement as he watched her trying to get Axls attention what really wasn't working.

Now that they are done she's still sitting there, while everybody is outside smoking and Slash finds himself all alone with her when he walks in again first. A quiet smile, then he just ignores her, starting to tune his guitar, until her soft voice breaks the uncomfortable silence. "Slash?"