unknown fight?!

Yato's P.O.V-

I was walking around town with a lolipop in my mouth, it was cherry flavored. I was walking around down town like any other day. Yukine was working, and Hiyori is at school, so I'm alone...

I sighed and shouted, "IM SO BORED!!".

I raged for about three minutes, until a blond women flew down on a lion, she had purple eyes.

"Yato...", she hissed out.

I narrowed my eyes, "what do you want Bishamon...".

She hopped off her lion, and pulled out a staff, it looked so... dark.. I went into alert mode, I really couldn't do any thing... my blue eyes darkened.

Bishamon twirled the staff and chanted,

"I the staff wielding God shall destroy thou' in my path"!

As she chanted that phrase the staff wrapped around her arm, she had a devils look on her face. She started to minacally laugh.

she swung her arm at me, and I jumped back dogging it.

I looked around, i had nothing but one option... RUN

"GWAHHHHHHH!!!", I ran, bolting to Yukine.

Bishamon ran after me. She kept swinging at my back, and I yelped every time she swung.

As i arrived at the shop where Yukine was working, I cried out,

"SEEKKKKIIIII!!!".

Yukine formed into a white double sword.

"Yato?!", Yukine questioned.

Bishamon swung at me, but I swung Yukine up in defense.

Bishamon never looked so demonic before.. its the staff...

We swung at each other for about an hour, before Bishamon got tired.

"Dang... this staff takes my life source out...", Bishamon murmured under her breath.

I was about to swing again but she announced out, "I shall return...".

And with that she ran and jumped into the air follwed by the lion catching her.

"Yukine, revert...".

Yukine went back to his self, and said, "why was she attacking you!?".

I turned to Yukine and said, "I... dont know...".

Why did she attack me?!...

I swear if it about that joke i played on her last week im going to be upset... to think she'd kill me for drawing on her face....

Well... whatever the reason is... she wont stop...

To Be Continued...