Beach

You and your friend were going to the beach today.(she is Taylers age)
"Hurry up y/n I wanna get a good spot" y/f/n says
"I'm coming" you say just as you finished packing your bag.
I was wearing a turquoise tribal print bikini with my sunglasses sitting on my head
*skip to arriving at the beach*
We just arrived at the beach and let me tell you the whole ride consisted of us blaring music,singing along to the lyrics and just talking about life.
**
While we were tanning on our towels I felt something hit my arm,I took off my glasses turned and realized it was a ball.
I picked the ball up than stood looking for who it belonged to.
Right when I was about to just throw it away two boys that looked around my age (14) and y/f/n's age () started walking this way.The boy my age came up to me and introduced himself..."Hi I'm Joey,Joey Birlem" "Hi I'm y/n,y/f/n" "you kinda have my ball" "oh sorry "I say handing him the ball "thanks umm sorry if that came out hard" "it's okay" "I actually wanted to know if you wanted to catch a movie on Saturday or something" he said blushing "yeah I would love to" I said as my cheeks flushed a deep shade of red "great"
We then exchanged numbers then talked and played games with eachother for a few hours.
••☆
It was a few days after your date with Joey and yous both agreed to go on a second date
♡♡♡
Sorry this was bad I just couldn't think of anything