You's meet

(A/N-Imma make it as American as I can😂)
Y/n's Pov
*Beep Beep Beep Beep*
You get up and turn off the alarm then walk to your wardrobe.
You wanted to impress everyone at school but not try to hard.So when you finally picked out your outfit (pic above☝) you took a quick shower blow dried your hair then applied some mascara and a tiny bit of eyeliner.
(Skip to arriving at school)
There it was..your new high school just sitting in front of you.
The school was pretty big so you had trouble finding the office and on the way you got a few wolf whistles from some boys and gave them a death glare but eventually you found your way. After waiting for about 5 minutes you finally got your schedule and locker number. When u finally found it you realized you were already five minutes late for first period so you quickly ran to English.
You finally found the class and walked in...when you opened the door all eyes were on you and you quickly scanned the room and saw a pretty attractive boy just sitting there.You handed your transfer slip to the teacher and she introduced you to the class and then told you to go sit by a guy named Joey I turned to see who he was and realized it was the boy u thought was attractive.
You went and sat down and just as you were about to say something he spoke up.
"Hi I'm Joey Birlem" "Hi I'm Y/n Y/l/n" "Do u want me to show you around the school after this?" "Omg yes please this place is so huge" "haha yeah it is" "oh and thanks" "no problem" you guys talked for the rest of the period and ended up becoming best friends then joey finally asked you to be his girlfriend 9 months later
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
I know it suck but this is my First imagine😬hope you's enjoyed😊