A morning in Kirkwall

She had been in her study all night long, researching new ways to treat wood. After all, that was her craft now after all the previous events that occurred since she came to this city. Yes, this city. It was now her home. Bethany had joined the Circle, so she wasn't around much.

Aleena sighed, draped a blanket around her, and went past the bedroom, towards a balcony, where she opened up the door and went out on it, breathing in the fresh morning air.
There was some chirping coming from above the house - perhaps a family of birds had nested there - and it made her feel at ease. Her life here was good. She had friends, even if they all didn't live in Kirkwall. Nonetheless, they would sometimes pop over for a visit or a night of drinking.

As she was just standing there, with her light blue eyes closed, and her red hair veiling over her back, a pair of tanned, muscular arms wrapped themselves around her figure. They held white markings, lyrium markings... Once, they had cost their owner great pain, both emotionally and physically, but that was over now.

"Mmm..." Her voice softly mused as she leaned back into the elf's arms.
Fenris sniffed her, then gently kissed her cheek. "You were up all night again, Ha- I mean, Aleena." He still wasn't used to calling her by her first name, it seemed. The elf had grown a little taller, but remained with that slim build. Of course, he was shirtless.
"Ah, yes... I'm sorry, Fenris. Did you miss me?"
He snorted. "Do you even have to ask?" No, she didn't. But she liked to tease him at times.
The human female slowly turned around, her eyes glistening in the morning sun as she looked at him. Her hands cupped his face, and she put her head to the side. "Good morning."

Fenris' ears twitched a bit; that was so cute, when she did that. Without hesitating, he pulled her to him, and kissed her, not fleetingly, but deeply. The male was a little... depraved.
"Fe-fenris... What about...?"
"The children are asleep still. So is the dog. He's watching them." Ah, yes, the children.

Aleena and Fenris has two beautiful twin boys, soon to be five; Carver and Arlen. She had promptly named one after her fallen brother, as an honor to his memory. Alren was of Elvish origin, so they had decided on that together. Both of the boys showed skills in magic, much to Fenris' dismay. But, he loved them. They were his.

She nodded, with a gentle smile, and then kissed him back, her arms snaking around his neck, letting her curvy body press against his.
The couple was happy, despite people's rumors and looks. They didn't care.