"Yes, I am the one that made a connection to a case that happened in Dallas. And I'm 18."

"You're looking good for your age."

"You're 17 if I remember."

"Age is just a number."

"What about the distance from Quantico from Madison? Thats 872 miles. Sorry."

"Geez woman."

"Anyway, thanks for saving us." I smiled.

"Your welcome." The video call ended. I looked back at Garcia.

"You just knew the distance from Quantico to Madison?"

"Yes. I do." I spun in my spiny chair. "I should not enjoy this chair this much." I laughed. She laughed me.

"The team will be back should be back soon. You wanna work on somethings in the meantime?"

"Yeah sure." I rolled my chair next to hers. Her computer lab was better than mine no doubt.

"Let's look at some old case files." She typed on her computer and some photos and documents came up on the screen. It was a little girl. She had brown hair and blue eyes.

"This is Ava Maxy. She was 5 years old when she was taken from her father, David Maxy, in Chippewa Fall, Wisconsin, on May 6th, 2004."

"What is it with Wisconsin today." I whispered. I looked at the police report.

She was taken from a friends house on Thursday, May 6th, 2004. Her father was at work and her and her friend were playing outside. Her mother is deceased, every other relative is not close and have alibies that have checked out. Chippewa is a small town with only 13,661 people of 2010. Not much crime.

"Did you know 74% of abducted children who are ultimately murdered are dead within three hours of the abduction."

"You sound like Ried." I gave a little laugh. I could tell he was the smartest out of them all but probably the youngest as well.

"I assume you won't tell me if she was found dead or alive."

"Nope. You have to look at this as if you were an agent on the case."

"Can I have a list of sexual predators in the area and a map of Chippewa?"

"Yes. They told me to give you a board and the files we have of the case. You can use the conference room to do you're work."

She got me the board and here I am. Looking at a giant map of Chippewa, pictures of the Vic and possibly unsubs, or unknown subjects. I had my laptop, which I brought with me, looking at predators in the area.

I had it narrowed down to three guys. James Jesse 34, Harrison Nickson 45, and Mac Danville 28. I didn't check current living state just so it doesn't give me any help.

Only one has a child. Mac Danville, a 10 year old girl, with brown hair, and blue...

"MISS GARCIA! I FOUND HER!" I heard her footsteps.

"What? We never found her...." She looked my computer screen.

"Mac Danville. He was never in any systems until he became a teacher. I matched the prints to the prints they took off the clothes they found in the woods a week after Ava went missing. He has a 11 year old daughter, Jamie Danville who, I might add looks just like Ava Maxy."

"Oh my God, I- I have to call the team...." She went back into her office while dialing a number on her phone.

"Wait? Did you guys not know.....Oh know I see! She just turned 10! WAIT!" I ran to Garica's office.

"....I just sent you the address."

"Okay we had the plane turned around. Thanks Garica." It was JJ's voice on phone.

"Don't thank me thank Cameron." They hung up and it was just me and Garcia. She turned to me.

"You work good."

"You guys would have made the connection if you came back to the case. It was nothing, just simple research." I explained, I don't like taking creit for things.

"They are going to pick her up. She will go back to her parents." Garcia explained. "JJ said they might want to talk to you for evidence."

"I'm okay with that." Just as she predicted after about 1 hour 15 minutes and 27 seconds a video call came in. We answered. A woman was on the other side.

"You came here because a teenager told you she knew where Ava Maxy. is? We would have found here if this little girl had." The woman said to people off screen.

"I did something in exactly 13 minutes and 47 seconds that you people couldn't cpuldn't do in 5 years." She looked offened by my words.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 19, and I know where Ava Maxy is. She is with a man named Mac Danville."

"Mac Danville is a respected citizen of Chippewa. What makes you think he has Ava Maxy?"

"He moved to Chippewa falls four weeks before Ava went missing. Not with his daughter Jamie. He left Chippewa three weeks after her dissapearence, he moved back three years ago with his daughter Jamie. Plus his finger prints are on the clothes you found in the woods since he became a teacher his finger prints got in the system."

"Nathan! Go check the finger prints from the Maxy case against teachers in the area!" She screamed to someone off camera. I then got a e-mail on my phone. It was from the music teacher at my school.

Sorry I didn't contact you early I thought you could use the time to rest from the concussion and I didn't have Internet access on Friday. I am here to tell you that you have got the last spot in the singing competition we are having. Congratulations.
-Amy Smith

Stole the spot. The singing competition! I never signed up! Chloe. Lisa hadn't signed up. She wanted to be the lasted. There were only ten spots.

I am going to kill Chloe.
______________________________

Sorry for the late update. DON'T KILL ME PLEASE