Amy Adams

GENDER: Female

HAIR: Red, Ginger, Blonde, Strawberry Blonde

AGE: 42

BIRTHDAY: August 20, 1974

CAREER: Actress, singer

KNOWN FOR: She began her career on stage performing in dinner theatre and went on to make her feature film debut in Drop Dead Gorgeous. After moving to Los Angeles, she made several appearances on television and in B movies, before starring in Steven Spielberg's 2002 film Catch Me If You Can with Leonardo DiCaprio. Her breakthrough role came in the 2005 independent film Junebug in which the role of a young pregnant woman earned Adams her first Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress. She had since starred, co-starred and/or appeared in American Hustle, Man of Steel, Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice, Her, Arrival, Justice League, Trouble with the Curve, Leap Year, Enchanted, Lullaby, Big Eyes, The Fighter, Nocturnal Animals, The Master, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, The Wedding Date, On the Road, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Rock Bobby, Julie and Julia, Doubt, Sunshine Cleaning, The Muppets, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day, Charlie Wilson's War, Sharp Objects, Cruel Intentions 2, Psycho Beach Party, Serving Sara, Moonlight Serenade, Standing Still, The Ex, Pumpkin, The Last Run, Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny, Underdog, Love ad Distrust, The Slaughter Rule, Back Beyond, Dr. Vegas, Zoe, Duncan, Jack and Jane, Pennies, The Chromium Hook, The Peter Principle, Enchanted 2, Manchester Prep.

ETHNICITIES: English, 5/32 Danish, 1/16th Swiss-German, 1/32 Norwegian, possibly distant Irish, Scottish, and Welsh.

NATIONALITY: U.S.A.

RECOMMENDATION: I personnaly belive that she would be an amazing face claim for basically anything. She could be one of those moms who love their kids more than life, or she could be one of those goofy aunts that come to visit and totally turn your world upside down.

POSSIBLE CHARACTER NAME RECOMMENDATION:

- Kimberly

- Isabel

- Rachel

- Annabeth