Kate Beckinsale

GENDER: Female

HAIR: Dark brown/ Light Brown/ Sometimes black

AGE: 43

BIRTHDAY: July 26, 1973

CAREER: Actress

KNOWN FOR: After some minor television roles, she made her film debut in Much Ado About Nothing while still a student at University of Oxford. She then appeared in British costume dramas such as Prince of Jutland, Cold Comfort Farm, Emma, and The Golden Bowl, in addition to various stage and radio productions. She began to seek film work in the United States in the late 1990s and, after appearing in small-scale dramas The Last Days of Disco and Brokedown Palace, she had a breakout year in 2001 with starring roles in the war drama Pearl Harbor and the romantic comedy Serendipity. She built on this success with appearances in The Avatar and Click. She had also starred, co-starred, and/or appeared in Underworld: Blood Wars, Love & Friendship, Underworld, Stonehearst Asylum, Total Recall, The Trials of Cate McCall, Absolutely Anything, The Face of an Angel, Van Helsing, Underworld: Evolution, The Disappointments Room, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, Contraband, Whiteout, The Aviator, Nothing But the Truth, Everybody's Fine, Vacancy, Haunted, Fragments, Snow Angels, Laurel Canyon, Uncovered, Shooting Fish, Tiptoes, Alice Through the Looking Glass, One Against the Wind, Marie-Louise ou la Permission, Ladies and Gentlemen: The Best of George Michael,  Anna Lee: Headcase, Happy Holidays, Katherine Sloane.

 ETHNICITY: English, 1/16th Burmese

NATIONALITY: England

RECOMMENDATION: I think that she could be one of those fun, loving, kind of care-free moms, or one of those favorite Aunts who you can basically tell everything to. She can also be one of those badass characters, whether you want to put her in a fanfiction or an original story, you can decide.

POSSIBLE CHARACTER NAME RECOMMENDATION:

- Phoebe

- Melissa

- Sally

- Ryan