A Letter For His Girl • o.s

WARNING: MARAMING MALING GRAMMAR :p

A Letter For His Girl { oneshot } 

written by: sparklingashes

**

To the girl he loves now,

          Hi Jas. I know it's a little bit... awkward to the both of us, 'coz here I am, writing you a letter. We both know that I'm his past and you're his present and maybe his future. Exes don't usually talk or write a letter to the one who replace her. But anyways, I'm an exemption.

          I just wanted to say thank you. Yes. I'm thanking you for making him smile and happy all the time. You know I can't do it anymore because... err, you know what I mean. Thanks for staying by his side. Thank you because you bring back those smiles I stole. You gave him hope and love. You took care of him when he felt that the world turn their backs on him. You bring back the guy who's jolly everytime, who loves to tease people, make people fun and who loves to sing while strumming his guitar. And sorry because I'm the reason for all of that. I love him but I need to leave him. I wish he would understand. Please don't hurt him like I did. I know I don't need to tell it to you because you will do it even if no one told you so. I just don't wanna see him getting hurt twice because of love. And for the two of you, I could see that you both love each other. 

          Jas, you know how much I love King, right? And you also know the reason of me leaving him. Just please don't tell him why. I can see that he's happy with you and I don't want him bother thinking about my condition, well he's a friend of mine afterall. He already moved on and I wish he could also erase the memory of pain I caused him. Jas, I know you're a good person. Please take care of each other. 

          I love King, and I always will. I think that if I die now because of my condition, even if my heart stops beating, I still love him. But don't think that I will take him away from you. He already suffered enough pain and loneliness when I left him and I don't want it to happen again. 

          I wish that you and King will be together. You're healthy and strong, unlike me. And you could spend your forever with him, while me, I only have a month or two to breathe. Don't worry, I'll tell God when I meet Him on heaven, to be you and King will always be together until the end.

          Jas, thank you. I'm happy now that he's with you and not with other girls out there. It's a relief that he ended up with you. You look perfect for each other and that's true. Thank you again and I could rest in peace now. :)

                                                - Wreyn S.,

                                                the girl he once loved and also the girl who left him. 

**

A/n: Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. ☺