thirty; the blame game

"Why in the holy hell is my sister here, Scott?!" I ask angrily as we run to the lobby. After calling Allison and confirming that she was in the death trap that is our high school, Scott told her to meet us. I rush in front of them when I see the blue metal doors and quickly push through them.

"Allison?" I quietly call her name and then I see her walk from around the wall ahead of me.

"Abby? Why are you here?" Her eyebrows draw close together in confusion, but before I can even think of an excuse Scott starts talking.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?"

Allison's face changes into even more confusion at his questions, "Because you asked me to."

Scott shakes his head, "I asked you to?"

After seeing Scott was at a loss Allison held up her phone. I look closely at the tiny screen seeing a text that asked her to meet at the school from Scott. Scott just looks between Allison and the text even more lost.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" Allison sighs looking worried and slightly scared.

"Because I didn't." 

Her head turns to me and her eyes squint even more, "I don't understand what's going on. Abby, why are you here? And with Stiles and Scott?"

Stiles thankfully jumps forward and interrupts my nonexistent answer again, "Did you drive here?"

Allison shakes her head, "Jackson did."

"Great," I mumble softly while trying to hold back an eye roll. It seemed like this night just keeps progressing into something worse and worse.

Scott's eyes widen slightly, "Jackson's here too?"

She nods, "And Lydia, what's going on? Who sent this text?" Her phone suddenly starts to ring again and she quickly answers it. "Where are you?"

The door behind us opens and I turn around around, standing in the best defensive stance I can. I sigh quietly when, instead of a large and evil alpha, I see Lydia and Jackson storm through the doors.

Although I'm not exactly sure if that's any better.

Lydia sighs loudly looking extremely annoyed, "Finally. Can we go now?"

Suddenly a loud banging comes from above us and all six of our heads turn up to look at it. My eyes widen when I realize that the alpha must have found us. I reach for my sister and start to push her towards the stairs ahead, "Go, go!"

Scott's yells follows after mine as we all start to move, "Run!"

I hear a loud bang come from behind us as the alpha falls from the roof and hits the ground, but none of us bother to risk looking back. All of our feet slam against the ground endlessly as we move towards yet another set of metal doors ahead. I watch as they grow closer and closer before we finally get to them.

I run into the room and make sure that Allison is safe before turning and slamming the doors shut. I back away from them slowly and inhale deeply.

"Help me get this in front of the door!" Scott and Jackson start to stack different heavy items in front of the doors as out barricade.

"Scott, wait, not here," I turn around to face Stiles and that's when I notice the entire wall of windows behind us. I roll my eyes at the irony of the situation before turning back to the group. They continue to stack endless amounts of things.

Allison's wide eyes look to Scott, "What was that? Scott, what was that?"

Lydia nods and as she looks fearfully at the doors separating us from the alpha, "What came out of the ceiling?"