Chapter One

I sipped my cuppa as I sat in my Literature lecture quietly. My best friend Megan however had her hair up in a messy bun and was also texting during our lecture. My professor, professor O'Reilly, caught my best friend texting in class. And by the looks of it he wasn't very happy about it. Walking over to our desk he slammed his ruler onto Megan's paper. Causing her to drop her phone and look right up at him.

"Miss Bennett, I suggest you to stop texting while I teach, or I will make sure that you fail this class. Is that understood?" Professor O'Reilly said.
Megan nodded.

"Yes sir, it won't happen again sir." Megan said, looking at him quite scared.

I looked down at my paper and began to scribble down some notes. Mr. O'Reilly look back at the board and began teaching. Although I looked like I was thinking about my notes, I actually wasn't. I was thinking about what I had seen on the telly this morning. Prince George of Cambridge was going to be attending university.

Though they never clarified which university. Which is good I guess. Seeing as it would be a mad house of Prince George were to ACTUALLY come to study here. Not that I didn't like the prince, it would just be a million times harder to get past all of the fangirls.

Once my lecture was over, I grabbed my things and got up. Getting ready to go to lunch. Megan got up from her seat and she tagged along with me. Smiling as I had been walking the halls of Oxford University.

"Did you hear about Prince George studying at a university?" Megan asked as she looked at me.

I nodded.

"I don't see why it's a huge deal, he's just a Prince." I said. Megan gasped.

"Just a prince, just a prince, are you out of your damn mind. Saying he's just a prince!" Megan said scoldingly.

I looked down at my shoes quietly.
I shouldn't have spoken. Now she's going to rant about how I'm a very shallow person. Though to be honest, I'm really not. Prince George was just like us. He just lived in a much bigger house than we did.

"He's like us too You know." I said and we went to go to Nandos to go get some food.

"True, but he's good looking, and he's a prince!" She stated. I sighed.

"Does it really matter what his status is?" I asked and Megan rolled her eyes as we walked out the school building to go eat lunch.

_______________________________________

AU: I hope you enjoyed this fic :)

I'm trying my best with it. There's more to come in the future.

Xoxo,

Audrey