Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve: Alex's P.O.V.

As Cameron and I were walking in the park, I saw Mitch and Michelle. My smile faltered. I turned back to face the ground. "What's wrong? Are you OK? Did I do something?" Cameron asked, stopping me. "Huh, oh no, you didn't do anything. It's just my ex-boyfriend, Mitch, is here with his new girlfriend. And let's just say we're not on good terms." I say and continue looking and Cameron and my shoes. After a minute, Cameron's shoes disappear. I look up and see that he walked up to Mitch and was talking to him. Out of no where, Mitch hits Cameron and they start fighting. Michelle does nothing. Mitch had the upper hand. I sprinted up to them and pulled Mitch off of Cameron. I looked ate Michelle and glared. That bitch did nothing. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MITCH?! ARE YOU JEALOUS OR SOMETHING?! BUT IF YOU'RE GONNA TAKE ANGER OUT, TAKE IT OUT ON ME! DON'T BRING MY FRIENDS INTO THIS!" I shouted. He slapped me and I felt the tear of my skin. Man he needed to cut his nails, my cheek was bleeding. I gripped the grass in my hands, stood up, and threw it in his face.

He stumbled back. I took the chance and kicked him in the stomach along with punching him in the nose. This is what years of bullying does to someone. "Think of who you're picking fights with." I say and pull his head up by his hair. I kicked his shins before stomping off. Cameron ran up next to me and we started walking to Pax. When we reached Pax, there was still 2 hours left. Cameron looked over at me and put a evil grin on his face. "Cameron, what are you up to?" I asked worried. He just took my hand and led me to the stage. Wes, David, and Kyle (the rest of Downtown Fiction) came up and grabbed their instruments. We put on the microphones that go over your ear and down your cheek. "You know our songs by heart, right?" Cameron asked. I nodded. He smiled and signaled to the others. A crowd gathered. "OK, hey guys. My name is Cameron Leahy and I'm the singer of Downtown Fiction. As you can tell, Alex is not part of Downtown Fiction. But, we're doing a collab with her. Hope y'all enjoy." he said and the guys started the music. It was 'Thanks for Nothing'. I started smiling like and idiot. Cameron pretended to call me. "What do you want?" he asked pretending to be mad with me. "Please, let me explain." I said. "You know what, I don't wanna see you or anyone from your stupid band ever again." he said and hung up. The music started. (Italics= Alex Bold= Cameron Bold & Italics= both)

I know the sun still shines when you're not around. I'm taking it easy in the worst part of town. And now I find it wasn't meant to last. I got one thing left to say and that's Thanks for nothing kiss my ass. I want some money. I want some fame. Want everybody. To know my name. Want you to see me. In shining lights. Think about me when you're with him that night. I know the sun still shines when you're not around. I'm taking it easy in the worst part of town. And now I find it wasn't meant to last. I got one thing to say and that's. Thanks for nothing kiss my ass. I wrote a letter. I never sent. But I forgotten. Just how it went. It doesn't matter that much to me. Yours is the last face I ever want to see. Because the sun still shines when your not around. I'm taking it easy in the worst part of town. And now I find it wasn't meant to last. I got one thing to say and that's. Thanks for nothing kiss my ass. The sun still shines when you're not around. I'm taking it easy on the worst part of town. And now I find it wasn't meant to last. I got one thing to say and that's Thanks for nothing kiss my ass. Thanks for nothing kiss my ass. Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh. Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh. I see the sun still shins when you're not around. I'm taking it easy in the worst part of town. And now I've find it wasn't meant to last. I've got one thing to say and that's. Thanks for nothing kiss my ass. I see the sun still shines when you're not around. I'm taking it easy in the worst part of town. And now I find it wasn't meant to last. I'v got one thing to say and that's. Thanks for nothing kiss my ass. Thanks for nothing kiss my ass. Thanks for nothing kiss my ass. Thanks for nothing kiss my ass. Thanks for nothing kiss my ass. Kiss my ass. Kiss my ass. Oh kiss my ass.

We did one of our routines along with the song. So that's why we didn't use hand-held microphones. We took the face microphones off and started walking around. A lot of people were complimenting Cameron and I. I thought I even saw Mitch smile. But I brushed it off and continued talking with Cameron. We saw David, Kyle, and Wes talking to Jackson Max, and Ash. Bass player to bass player, guitarist to guitarist, and drummer to drummer. Cameron and I said goodbye, let the guys exchange numbers, and then we went our separate ways. I stood in front of my boys. "So, I see you're making friends." I say and we group hug. Pax was over and we were in the car heading home. "Hey guys, let's have a party at my house." Ty suggested. Everyone agreed. Yes, Mitch is invited with Michelle. After we set everything up, I texted Cameron and told him to come over along with the others. He and the guys were here in about 10 minutes. We already had a few people. Behind Cameron was Jocelyn. "Oh my gosh, Jocelyn!' I said and hugged her. Jocelyn lives in Arizona so she was visiting Ty. David and Jackson were talking, Max and Kyle, and Ash and Wes. I felt someone grab me hand and started panicking a little. I was fine when I found it was just Cameron. 'What's up Cameron?" I asked as he led me to the kitchen. "I don't thing you told me everything. What did you no tell me?" he asks, looking into my eyes. "Well, um, I'm, uh, I'm skitzophrensic." I say and look to the ground. Next thing I know, Cameron has me in a bear hug.

"If you ever need help, just call me. I'll always be there for you." he said. We stayed in the hug for a while. Eventually, we let go and went back to the party. I lost Cameron and decided to go for a walk. I left my phone at home just because I didn't want distractions. As I was walking, I felt myself falling forward. Within seconds, I felt grass beneath me. I slowly got up and stabled myself only to get knocked down again on my back. Three figures loomed over me and soon, more joined in. They started kicking and punching me. I laid there, weakened and bleeding. After a while, they started running away. What scared them off? They never leaved until they were satisfied and I could tell they weren't. I just laid there. Maybe the thing will leave me alone. The figure sat down next to me and lifted me up. I looked up and saw David and Kyle. They both wrapped me in their arms' as I cried. They didn't ask questions but helped me up. We started walking towards my house. I didn't look at anyone but walked upstairs and plopped on my bed. After a while, I heard footsteps. As soon as my door opened, I took one of my pillows and threw it at the person. Aiden didn't want anyone in here. The person, who turned out to be Cameron, just ignored the pillow, shut the door, and sat down on my bed.

He pulled me into a bear hug. At first, I struggled, but then relaxed into the hug. He started quietly singing 'I'll be' by Reba McEntire. I started falling asleep. Last thing I remember was Cameron softly pecking my cheek and telling me to sleep tight.

Hello my pretty people. I know it's been like forever, but I had a little writers block so I decided to end it here. Not end it like end the book but end it as in end the chapter. I'll try to get a chapter up Saturday maybe Friday if I can. Anyway, I'll see you guys latter.

QOTD: What's your favorite break-up song?

I have too many. : /

BYE GUYS!!!!