One Shot Competition!

One Shot competition!

Ok so for a bit of fun I thought I would host a one shot competition for all my readers and followers. For those of you who have read my Secrets Beneath the eyes series, would know that the series is coming to an end. All that is left for me to post is the epilogue. That’s where this competition comes in. For those who are interested in entering, all you have to do is write the epilogue of Affliction, how you see this story ending. I will then post all of the entries on my page and the entry to get the most likes will be the winner!

There will be prizes!

The winning entry will be posted as the Epilogue! Along with the chapter being dedicated to you and a link to your own stories you have posted on Wattpad, the winner will also win a ebook, of one of my favorite stories. King Hall by Scarlett Dawn.

(Depending on what sort of a response there is to this competition I may have runner up prizes)

How to enter:

Simply write your one shot Affliction epilogue  and email it to me at wolf_lover_2012@yahoo.com.au. In the subject line put one shot and your wattpad name. I will then post your entry in my one shot book that I will create, so you, your friends and other readers can vote for them. It is as simple as that!

Even if you have never posted a story on here before or if you are more of a reader then a writer, you should give it a try.

I will run the competition until the end of January giving you plenty of time to write it. (However the sooner its up the longer you have to receive votes) The winner will be announced the first of February. (Australia time)

If you have any questions feel free to message me on my wattpad account or my Facebook fan page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wolflover2012/416535595078388

I look forward to reading all your entries, good Luck!

Wolflover2012