My couch (past)

My eyes widened and my heart sunk into my stomach, all while I look like a complete idiot staring in disbelief. Was Jake seriously asking me to go up there with him?

"Can someone bring her up here?" He said to what looked like a member of his crew.

A older lady walked over to me and grabbed my arm, "Do you want to go up there?" She asked. No words escaped from my mouth still shocked, "uh-huh!" I moaned while shaking my head.

As I followed her to the stage everyone was whispering, half of them were staring. I took the steps with ease, 'this has to be a dream' I said to myself.

I walked on the stage and took Jake's hand. So many emotions were jumbled up in my head. I was meeting my idol, something I could only dream of. This could not be happening to me!

With the one free hand I covered my face laughing and crying at the same time. This time they were happy tears.

"Welcome to my couch." he smiled, "Best seat in the house, huh?" He laughed pointing the microphone toward my mouth to answer "uh-huh" I mumbled shaking my head 'yes' again. Everyone chuckled but I didn't care if I looked stupid this was a dream come true and all I cared about was Jake.

I sat there for a moment as the music began to play and Jake began to sing.

"She don't wanna go out,

she'd rather chill at my house.

All the friends are partying

while we down and in watching Netflix

on my couch!...." He sang.

I knew the lyrics but I was too mystified and wordless, trailing off looking at him every moment. He walked over to me and laid down on my lap. I giggled, my hands still covering my mouth. He reached for my hands and pulled them down into my lap and pointed the mic to my mouth again to sing the next lyrics, I hesitated not know what he just sang before my time. I just laughed into the mic embarrassed, he and the crowd laughed with me. He then took my phone and took a couple selfies with me in the background.

Before I knew it the song was over. He looked at me and our eyes met. We stayed there for a moment and for that moment it felt like the rest of the world disappeared. I smirked a smile on accident and the crowd 'awed'. We were instantly sent back into reality.

What just happened?

He snapped back into reality with me, "Thank you..." He said pointing the mic again to my mouth "Rebecca." I said filling in the blank with my name. "Thank you Rebecca," he smiled back at me "for coming up on stage with me! Here's a backstage pass for you to come meet me after the show!" He said handing me a necklace type pass saying "Jake Miller Us Against Them Tour" on it. On the other side it said "V.I.P." I covered my mouth again taking the pass.

He removed my hand from my mouth again "stay." He said talking to my hand in a way, I chuckled. JP walked me off the stage and back toward my seat heading toward Kate. The rest off the time everyone was starring at me and talking. I couldn't blame them, I would have done the same if I weren't the one who had gone on stage.

Did this really just happen?

___________________________

A/N:

___________________________

I won't make a habit of putting an author's note but again sorry for the short chapter. It's getting late and I just got my new phone case about an hour ago and it's slippery. Thanks for the votes!