Me and You (past)

"ARE YOU ALMOST READY TO GO?!?!" I heard my best friend Kate yell. "WERE GONNA BE LATE!"

"I'm almost done, calm down! I have to look perfect just in case I get chosen for Jake's couch!!" I screamed back.

I finished applying my mascara and fixed my under eye streaks I had put to tie my outfit together and then ran down the stairs. Me and Kate were matching with camouflage shirts, brown jeans, and combat boots. We took a quick look at each other than walked out the door. We hopped in Kate's car and drove to the concert.

"I'm sooooo excited Kate!" I yelled at her. "What if Jake notices me!?!? - what if he brings me on his couch? WHAT IF WE GET MARRIED!!!!!?!?" I fangirled to her.

"Calm down Bec! I don't mean to get you all worked up and sad but there's a 1 in a 2000 chance you'll get picked to be on his couch. He is really perfect and all but he has a girlfriend, you couldn't even look at him the wrong way with out their relationship getting ruined." She muttered, eyes glued on the rode.

"I know, I just wish that I could just meet him and talk to him. He's my idol Kate!" I frowned looking at her.

The car remained silent the rest of the car ride. We pulled into the arena and parked, when I got out of the car my heart was pounding in my chest. 'I am going to see my idol live in person tonight' I thought to myself in utter disbelief. 'I might even meet him' I thought again, but shook my head remembering Kate's comment. 1 in 2000, there was no way I was going to be able to sit on that stage tonight.

We walked into the arena and handed the guard my ticket and walked in. The floor was packed with army colors and screaming fans. We had gotten there late, we were almost in the back. Me and Kate smiled at each other than waited for the concert to begin.

As Jake ran out on stage my heart almost bursts through my chest. 'My idol. Jake Harris Miller. Is standing 25 feet away from me.' I screamed to myself. I felt a tear roll down my cheek I was so stunned.

After he sang the last verse of runnin' his couch was pushed in. My heart ached, this would be the moment I had hoped for all this week, but at the same time dreaded. I would never even come close to sitting next to Jake.

"This is the part of the show where I bring someone on stage with m-" he was cut off by all the screaming fans, he waited a moment for it to quiet down then continued. "Who wants to come on stage with me!?!?!" He screamed into the microphone.

Everyone screamed and raised their hand, jumping up and down. I frowned at the fact that I was in the very back and he would never pick me to come up there with him.

"How about you?" He said pointing at one girl. "Or you?" He said again pointing at another. "How about you there, all the way in the back? Would you like to come on stage with me? You'll have the best seat in the house!" He chuckled. I looked up from my hands I had been crying in to see who he was pointing at. No, It couldn't be..

It had to be!

He was pointing at me.

___________________________

A/N:

___________________________

I just started writing this and I love Jake Miller so I hope you like :) 30 reads for next chapter!!

Btw sorry for such a short chapter.