Chapter 2: The Fight

{Aaron's POV}
I decided to try to become friends with Gene so I decided to write him a note since it was class time. Once I wrote the note I wrote his name on it and told Garroth to hand it to Gene. When it got to Gene he just handed it to the person behind him which was Laurance. When Laurance read the name he passed the note back to Gene making him confused.

{Gene's POV}
When Laurance handed me the note back I got confused until I saw that it had my name on it.
Gene meet me after school please, Aphmau wants us to try to get along and become friends but I have a feeling that we still won't get along, also I want to apologize to you.
~Aaron
Aaron wants to get along with me? Yeah right. I then looked over at him and crumpled the note in my hands and threw it back at him, luckily the teacher didn't see.

{Cadenza's POV}
Me and Aphmau have been hanging out all day and its been really fun. "Hey do you wanna come over to my house after school?" Aphmau asked while smiling. "Sure I'd love to!" I said. Then as I looked up I could see Dante walking up to me and Aph. "Hey Cadenza can we talk?" He asked. "I really don't feel like talking to you Dante." I said. "Okay I deserved that but I just want you to know that I'm really sorry and that I didn't mean to hurt you." Dante said.

"If you didn't want to hurt me the why did you cheat on me?!?" I said rising my voice a bit. He just stood there quietly. I looked behind him to see and angry Laurence walking up to us. "Get away from my sister!" Laurance yelled as he pushed Dante up against the lockers. "Laurance let him go!" Aphmau yelled but Laurance ignored her. "So you think you can break my sister heart then get away with it, well guess what you're so wrong." Laurance said as Garroth, Aaron, and Gene walk up to us.

"Hey! Let go of my brother!" Gene shouted at Laurance and pushed him away causing Dante to fall onto the floor." It looked like he was about to have a panic attack. Gene then whispered, "It's ok little bro. I'm here just calm down, please." No one but me and Aph heard it since we were so close together and Dante then started to calm down.

Once Dante was calm Gene helped his brother off the floor. "As for you, stay away from my brother." Gene growled at Laurance then walked away with Dante behind him. "Laurance what were you thinking? Gene could have kicked your ass for messing with his brother!" Aaron said as he smacks Laurance upside his head. "That brother of his messed with my sister Aaron, you would've done the same thing if someone hurt Aphmau!" Laurance said before walking away to cool off.

{Aphmau's POV}
Once I saw that Laurance walked away I instantly knew that he was pissed. When Laurance is mad you better give him his space or the outcome won't be pretty. "His anger is probably going to keep him out late tonight." Cadenza said "Hey, did anyone else notice the look in Dante's eyes, it almost looked like he was going to have a panic attack." Garroth said leaning against the wall of lockers. "Yeah I noticed that too." I replied "Also it was weird how Gene was actually caring for someone other than himself." Cadenza said.

"Gene might seem like a total asshole at times but he really care a lot for his baby bro." Aaron replied before looking away as he has a flashback to middle school. I almost forgot about the past they shared together, I wish it didn't change. "So what time do you want me to come over Aph?" Cadenza asked curious. "Um maybe sometime around 4ish." I suggested. "Okay, well I gotta get to my next class, I'll see you guys later." Cadenza said while waving a bit and I waved back as she walked away. "Aww does Aphy have a cwush?" Garroth cooed in a baby voice while smirking.

"Hey Garroth Ivy is right behind you." I said hoping to trick him. "You know what tell me later, I gotta go." Garroth said then started running away even though Ivy is no where near us. "That was mean Aph, but really funny too. But Aph do you have a crush on Cadenza?" Aaron asked while crossing his arms. "I don't know, maybe?" I replied as the bell rang. "We gotta go to class now, I'll see you later Aaron." I said and then walked away thinking about what Garroth and Aaron said. 'Am I really starting to fall for Cadenza?' I thought to myself as I entered werewolf class.

{Garroth's POV}
As I was running I was thinking about what happened earlier between Laurance and Dante. When Laurance walked away I saw guilt fill his eyes instead of anger. The truth was that Laurance is in love with Dante, even though he still hasn't figured it out himself I realized it for him. As I was running to my next class I saw my crush Katelyn talking to her boyfriend Jeffery as they were walking to class. I'm not gonna lie I was a bit jealous but I pushed the thought to the back of my head when I saw Laurance sitting in front of his locker.

I decided to stop amd see if he was ok. "Hey buddy, how are you feeling now?" I asked as I walked up to him, I could tell that I snapped him out of his thoughts when he looked up at me. "I feel like crap after doing that to Dante and I don't know why I feel guilty for it. He deserved it after doing that to my little sister." Laurance replied. "Maybe I do." I said as I sat down next to him. "Laurance I didn't want to say anything because I knew that you would deny it but now feels like the right time to say it. I know that you like Dante and even though you can't see it for yourself I can see it for you." I replied looking at him.

"Ok Garroth I'm pretty sure I would know if I had a crush on him." Laurance said while rolling his eyes. "Oh really? Alright then tell me how do you feel when your around him?" I asked smirking. "Okay well I feel like myself around him, I feel like I can do anything when I'm with him... and... I just feel happy all the time when I see him.

My heart begins to race and I also felt a little jealous when I found out that him and my sister were dating. I also felt kind felt happy when they broke up." Laurance said and then the realization hit him. "OH MY IRENE! I'm in love with my sister ex!!" Laurance slightly yelled but not very loud. "Are you going to tell him, or your sister?" I asked. "I don't know." Laurance replied back before we got up and walked to class