1

"Guess what"Rin says while her and her best friend walk to school. "What?"Her friend, Yeri asks while looking down at her phone. "I have to interview the dance team today"Rin says with a smile. Yeri looks up at her friend and stops in her tracks.

"What..."Yeri asks in disbelief. Rin nods. The schools dance team...well theyre very closed off. They keep to themselves and dont dare to talk to anyone else. Individually you'd think they're really shy. But when they start dancing, everyone gets blown away.

The schools raido club has been trying to interview them for a long time but they always ignore them. The task has now been passed to Rin. "Thats not going to happen, you know that right?"Yeri says with a slight chuckle.

"Hey, I wanna take some chance"Rin says with a half smile. They reach the school just on time. Since they both have clubs first thing in the morning, they tend to come early. Rin holds the doors open for Yeri and they walk in.

Rin spots Chani, the youngest of the dance crew just sitting on the stairs. Hes in one of Rins classes and she kind of has a small crush on him but Chani is so cut off that she really only knows his name. "Talk to you in Math"Yeri says.

Rin snaps back and nods,"see ya". They head there separate ways. Rin reaches the raido station just beside the main office in no time. "About time"Mark, the leader of the club says once Rin steps in the door.

"Sorry"Rin mumbles and throws her bag on the ground. "So today is the day"Mark says while clapping his hands together in excitement. "They might not even talk to her though"Donghyuck, Marks best friend says from the back room. "Ah shut up assbutt"Mark says and waves him off.

"Hes right though"Rin says with a shrug.