Thug Life

FlashBack On ~

New school, new friends , new everything .

-Dude she is hot.- I heard a sweet voice coming towards me. But I kept walking normally - Hey shawty , did not hear me right? Wait for me...- I stopped walking, and i do not turned to see who it was - Hey look at me , your hot.- looked at him, then I saw a boy with brown eyes and a honey-colored hair almost blond.

-Who are you - I asked and heard a short laugh .

-So the new girl do not know who I am?- He said - I'm Jason, Jason Williams .

-Oh , seriously? And so what?- I asked wryly , but he pulled me by the waist , making our bodies stick together- LEAVE ME.- I yelled , but he put his hand on my mouth and took me to the men's room.

-What is it ? Are you afraid ? Relax shawty.- Jason said.

-Let me go.- I cried, but Jason just looked at me and laughed ironically dropping me .

- Excuse me , I was just wanting meet you.- Jason said taking off his blouse - How long was expecting it.

- Hey , hey , hey what's this ? Come view your camisa. I said, but he grabbed me , putting me over the sink and began to kiss my neck.- What?!? Boy I 'm late for class.

- After I got this, but first I want to ask you a thing.- He said stopping to kiss me .

-What?- I asked.

-Kiss me!- he said.

- Did you smoke? I do not know you .- Jason cut me off with a kiss .

-Ready  made..​​. Now tell me what's your first class?- He asked wearing her blouse .

-It's chemistry ...- Jason interrupted me again .

- Mr. Doohlter , it is boring as hell . You better hurry - Jason said holding my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom. We both ran down a long corridor and arrived at class Sr.Doohlter .

-Hello, Mr.Williams you're only 20 minutes late- The teacher said looking at Jason- but look you brought our new student , Miss Charlotte Julliet, right? - asked the chemistry teacher, he was the old guy, he was old , must have 67 years.

-Yes, sir.- I said.

-Good ... now how you two came together can make a double and sit there.- said the teacher .

-Come on.- Jason whispered in my ear.

Flashback Off ~

There I was, getting ready to accompany my father at the bar. This may be strange, but since I 'm born to subordinate always be a prize of a bet. From when I was born he bet me in poker games , and loses every time , but always the bar owner who frequented refused this type of bet.

Then my father moved to Los Angeles with me, and decided to stop playing for a while , but now he decided to return to bet me, and this will be the first time he will do this in LA and perhaps the last .

-Hello daughter, are you ready?- My father asked while entering in my room.

-And you still have the guts to ask ? I will be once more a prize to your bets.- I said, and my father only laughed.

-Come on, we have no time to lose. I just came to tell you that I 'll go now to La Spezia and you will go alone, ok? 9:00 p.m.- He said getting out of my room.

And there I was, a girl waiting for one more last chance, and went to get my suitcase. When I was packing my bag I found my picture with Jason, I had known in high school in a very strange way, but he did not know I was going to be sold, or something, if he knew I was capable of kidnap me or whatever. I loved him very much to be able to disappear from your life quickly. I met him when I was 14 and I'm 18 now, and nothing has changed since we graduated in high school. I looked again at the picture and thought it would be the last time you could look at that picture and smile. Jason was like a boyfriend to me, as he always protected me from everything and everyone. I will never forget Jason.