Episode 1

Karma's POV
" I love you ! " I heard from a boy that had been my friend since before we came to this E class but Why now ? When I was saying the same thing to him ....... Huh ? Heh Oh how cute . He's blushing . Maybe I could date him to play with him but not right now , cuz I think I'm blushing too so I guess I should said something to kill the tension " Uhh ... Nagisa-Kun ! Why don't we talk more about it tomorrow because today is not a good time to talk about th-" Nagisa cut my sentence" Sure ! WELL I GOT TO GO NOW SO BYE . " As I saw Nagisa runs off to help the octopus and the rest of the class . I carved on a smile and said " Hmm That was a bit rude Nagisa-kun for cutting my sentence ! I would love to play with your feelings for a bit because that confession is just a dare . Oh Nagisa-kun , I think that it would be so fun to play with your innocence . Heheheheh " Before I knew it , I already had the sadistic smile which me feel so good . Well then I'll go and join the rest . Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow Nagisa-kun .

Nagisa's POV
Oh my god !! Karma just said I love you to me while I confessed to him . This is like a dream . I hope I never wake up ! Nagisa-kun Nagisa-kun Huh Who's calling me ? " NAGISA KUN !!! " Huh Huh Huh Huh ???? " Oh , Kaede ! How can I help you ? " I said . " How can I help you ? Well you can help me by not using that creepy drooling face and help me fix Karma problem . He's been having a creepy face on the entire trip back to the E class !!!! " Kaede said with a creeped out face . I look at Karma and saw Karma horns and tail . Oh did I mention ? There is a creepy af aura surrounding him with that smile of him and I think Yuuma-kun and Sugino-kun being creeped out . And look at bitch-sensei , She's even creeped out . Uhh I don't know what to do anymore ..... Help me already God . Why do I even love Karma-kun ? Well I admit he's cute and all but he's evil like the son of Hades ..but then again Karma could be sweet after all . He did save me  at that mission and he did give me some cookies for recovering my energy back .

Meanwhile Karma was thinking ....
Oh The E class number 1 assassin I wonder when I finish playing around with you ? How humiliated will you be ? I'll look forward to see that expression of yours !