4

Grayson's POV

She was walking pretty slow and I had no intention on catching up to her. I was reaching my house when she turned around and charged at me.

"Stop following me you fuck face I have a taser." She held it close to my neck and grabbed the strings of my sweater.

"Uh, I live right here you dumb ass."
I pointed my eyes at the house next to us.

She looked over quickly and saw the moving van. She put her taser back in her bag.
"Can you let go of me."
She let go of the strings on my sweater and backed up a little.

"You new here?"

"Can't you tell?"

"Where are you from?"

"Nowhere."

"Where's that?" She said crossing her arms.

"Somewhere girls with bitchy attitudes like you go to fuck up their life." I said crossing my arms, enjoying the attitude I was getting from her.

"Whatever, I'm going home. Don't follow me." She said turning and continuing to walk down the street with her little attitude.

"Why would I wanna follow you?"

As she walked away she flipped me off.

I smirked and walked towards my house. I climbed the wall onto the roof. Before I crawled through my window I turned around and I could still see her. She turned to check for cars then crossed the street.

For a moment she looked, like someone that wasn't a bitch. Her hair fit the shape of her face nicely.

I stopped myself from thinking of her further and crawled through my window and landed right on my bed.
I threw the bag that had my snack onto the floor and laid in bed wondering what school was going to be like here.

Are kids going to be mean? Nice?
I just hope nobody finds out about why I moved here. And I hope I don't run into anyone that's in a similar situation as the one I was in that caused me to move here in the first place. I don't need that kind of shit back into my life.

And for some reason I hope that bitch goes to my school too.