1

Grayson's POV

"Grayson honey are you ready?" My mom asked as I stared out the window of my now empty room.

"No." I spat.
She walked in and hugged me from behind.

"I know you don't like the idea of moving, but it's for your own good. We can't keep living like this."

You may be wondering what my mom means by that. Well you'll find out soon.

"Whatever." I grabbed my last bag and walked outside to see my group of friends sitting on the sidewalk.

"Hey big guy!" My best friend Josh said as we hugged. "You excited?"

I looked at him in surprise. "Are you fucking kidding? I'm fucking pissed, this is bullshit."

"Hey, it's only for a little, you'll be 18 and graduated soon enough you can move back and we can get our own place like we said we would." He paused and rubbed my shoulder. "Brothers for life."

I looked at him and smiled. "Brothers for life." I hugged him and hugged the rest of my friends goodbye.

"Lets go Gray." I heard my mom say.

We got in the car and I looked at everything one last time as she drove away.
My mom tried talking to me but I put my headphones in and ignored every irrelevant thing she had to say. I wasn't planning on spending the rest of my junior year and senior year at another school. But apparently I have too because I'm out of control. Whatever that means.

We were moving three hours away from home, or the place I once called home.
Starting at a new school is never easy especially when I'm a guy with a bad attitude. This isn't some cliche bullshit story about how I go to school meet a nerdy girl and fall in love. If anything I'm gonna keep my distance from any kind of girl that wants to pursue a relationship with me. I only want pussy that's it. Anything more I will purposely tell you something to break you so you can leave me alone.
Did I forget to mention I was also moving because I have to go to rehab or some therapeutical shit.

I'm not gonna tell you why yet. But this is the beginning of what I call hell.