Chapter 17 - Perrie

TAYLOR POV

Waiting game is irritating. Can't I just go home and have a hang out with my two best boy? I missed them laughing around with me crazily.

"Hey tay? He's gonna be okay. I'm here for you if you need me." Zayn hold my hand and rub it.

He came here yesterday as Harry got into another coma. He's in bad situation now but he woke up 2 hours ago.

"Miss Swift and Mister Malik we need him in the operation room now." The doctor said as he pull Harry's bed to the operation room.

"Do you think everything is gonna be okay in there Zayn?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes Tay, everything is gonna be alright." He sad making sure and we sat by the door.

We waited, waited and waited till it's 6 in the morning. The doctor came to us and explained that we can't see him yet at least for a couple of hours.

It's 10 am and still no information. I peeked trough the window but I can't see anything. Zayn's sleeping on the chair. I can't sleep these past few weeks.

"Miss Swift you can go now. We're really sorry for the wait." The doctor said inviting me in. I wake Zayn up and he woke up looking messy.

"You're awake." I said to Harry as I saw him awake and smiling at me. "Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey bro." Zayn looked at him smiling.

"He's on a good condition Mr and Miss. He just need a couple of days to cure and he will be home safe and sound." The doctor said as she left the room.

"I'm glad you're okay. Do you know how worried I am Harry? I can't sleep." I run my fingers to his cheek and he smiled showing his deep dimples.

"I'm glad I can still see your face now..." he said with the oxygen and he put his hand on top of mine.

"I'm sorry I can't do a proper confessing Tay." He said looking at my eyes.

"It doesn't matter as long as it's true." I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I like you Taylor, I really do." He said like a little child smiling and cringing. "I hope I can carry you around like I used to."

"You will. I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too love, I missed you too." Love the first time I heard him say love

-

HARRY POV

It has been a week since I'm last in coma. I've been doing good and I can go home tomorrow.

"Yeah... Yeah... Alright, love you baby." Zayn said while he's on the phone talking to someone important?

"Baby? Who is it?" I said in confusion and he laughed, giggled.

"You'll find out." He said smirking and pointing at the door. "Babe..." He ran to the door and hugged a girl. She's so precious and pretty. A blond haired girl and a blue eyed girl stand there looking at Zayn. Who is she?

"Babe this is Taylor and Harry. Harry, Taylor this is my girlfriend, Perrie." He said proudly looking at her and winked at me.

"Hey! Nice to see you guys. Are you guys in a relationship?" She asked us and I looked at Taylor as She rolled her eyes at me.

"We are not but we are in a special occasion right Love?" I said the love word that make Taylor blush.

"No-no we are not. We're just friend." She said nervously as she looked over at me.

"Friends with special occasion basically." Zayn added and he laughed at me as I laughed back. We like teasing Taylor.

-

I went home today with Taylor. Zayn and Perrie have to go out for a date. The car ride is pretty fun actually.

"I never know about Zayn and Perrie?" Taylor asked me.

"I don't know too. Perrie looks like you tho. Same hair color and eye. She's hot." I said looking at her admiring her body.

"I'm hotter." She said as she run her fingers trough her hair.

"Obviously, your hair is more flawless and your eyes. No one can replaces those beautiful blue eyes of yours." I agreed and she smirked at me.

"I know i am. Thank you for admiring Styles." She said and get back on the road jamming to some songs.