Dinner With The Parents (Funny)

You and August have been married for 7 years and today you both have somewhere to be, and when i say somewhere to be I mean you & August are having dinner with your parents and it's already 2:30pm. And dinner starts at 8:00 keeping in mind that you have to cook breakfast. So August has to get up and help.

You woke up and guess what? Yup August was still asleep. You did your routine and gave him about 10 mins more minutes to sleep.

You kiss his lips and his perfect brown eyes open.

"Hey bae" he says in that raspy sexy morning voice.

"Wow"

"What?" he said putting his hand on his head for more support.

"No matter how many times you wake up and take to me in that raspy voice, you still give me butterflies.

August chuckles

"Well I'm glad I still give you butterflies" he replied.

"Oh you will always" you said while leaning over and kissing his lips gently.

"Ok Bae, today we're having dinner with my parents" She said.

"Ugh" He said.

"What's wrong" She declared

"Your dad hates me, even though he gave me his blessing to marry you, but he just half way like me. He always ask when he come over here "So have you two been having sex" or "You Keeping it in your pants"

"And Bae we're married, we're fucking married" He stated as he got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

You: *sigh*

You go down stairs and start cleaning the tables. that's were you and August had "fun" so you had to make it 'extra' clean. You then started cooking dinner.

August finally came down stairs still in his pajamas or as I should say Basketball shorts and that's it.

"Bae why are you not dress" you said while stirring the greens.

"You're not even dressed either" He responded while sitting down on the stool.

"I'm not dressed because I'm trying to cook" she said stressed.

"Ok Bae just sit down and relax I got this" August insisted while taking the spoon out of you hand.

"No" you replied taking the spoon back.

"You can't cook, and that's not a good expression to be eating burnt food"

"Bae you're stressed" He added "You need to rest, I got everything. under control and I'm not taking no for an answer."

You gave August the spoon and went to sit down and relax.

August P.O.V

Ok so how in the hell do I cook roast? oh I know ima call Aliyah my sister.

On the Phone

"Hey sis um I need help, y/n parents are coming over for dinner and she is stressed and I don't know how to cook"

"Oh lord August" "ok I'll be there I. 10"

"Ok thank sis"

"Yeah you owe me"

Call end.

So Aliyah get their and she basically did dinner herself and left like a g.

You came down stairs stunned.

"Bae you did this?" You said

"Well I had a little help"

"This is amazing" you said.

"Bae go get dressed, dinner is in 20min."

"Oh shoot" you said running up the stairs.

Dinner Time.....

Your parents arrive. You open the door and instantly get power hugged by your mom.

"Hey mom" you said trying to get her off.

"Hey dad"

"Hey sweetie"

They come in.

"Where is my son in law" Your mom said joyfully.

"In the kitchen" You smiled.

Your dad rolled his eyes.

You all sit down.

(Btw: Y'all table is a rectangle. Your mom is sitting on one side and your dad is sitting next to him, and you and August are sitting on the other side.

"So Mr. August how's y'all sex life" Your dad said.

You choke on your drink, August chokes on his food and our mom slapped his hand.

"Dad!"

"What, I'm just asking" you dad noted. "So how is it my son in law" he said to August.

"Umm." *August looking at you*

"It's great I guess" he said to your father.

"It's great?"

"I mean she knows what she's doing, and it great."

"OK umm daddy can you pass me the salt" You said to your dad.

Then instantly August and Your Dad reached for the salt.
*
Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥

-🎀