Charlie Kent

Name: Charlotte Mirage Elizabeth Kent

Appearance: White dyed short straight hair, brown chocolate yes that turn red when angry. 5 feet 3                                  inches. Short and thin. She looks tiny, but manages to keep her head high. Pale                                           shimmery skin.
Age: Unknown
Born: Unknown
Blood-Status: Half-Blood
Wand: Lynx hair, maple, flexible, 12 inch.
Patronus: Bat.
Favorite Color: White.

Character Traits: Jokester, smart, funny, energetic, clever, strong but doesn't look it, has a temper.

Abilities: Can control air and water. Is a vampire but manages to control herself 95% of the time. Very                      strong, super speed, super hearing, and smell.

Bio: Charlotte was bitten a long time ago. She remembers her past life as a happy one. She has a brother, Mitchell Rogue Kent. He was bitten before Charlie. She was bitten by an 'inexperienced' vampire, who later had to face the wrath of Mitchell. Charlie grew out her parents and also lives in the Fassbender household. Recently goes to Beauxbatons.

More: Charlie has a position in the Quiditch team, as a seeker. Due to her amazing senses. She is bright but not as bright as her two friends. Although that might be true, she still cares about her grades and has straight O's. Veronica, Nicole's mom, takes care of her. She lives with her and considers her as a mom, due to the fact that her's died a long time ago. Her biggest fear is gurting someone she loves.