Sher Holmes

Name: Sher Andreveich Annabel Isa Holmes

Appearance: Curly black hair, stunning blue calypso eyes. 5 feet 6 inches tall. Thin but not to thin.                                    Straight posture and is considered normal height, if not, a bit tall.

Age: 15

Born: January 1, 1960

Blood Status: Pure-Blood

Wand: Dragon core, Unicorn hair, oak, sturdy, 14 inch. Rare.

Patronus: White Wolf Character 

Favorite Color: Black

Nickname: Calyp ( Kah- lip) Short for Calypso, because of her stunning eyes.

Character Traits: Genius, witty, smart, rebellious, prankster, and has problem with authority.

Abilities: Illegal Animagus; White Wolf. Expert at legilimency, occlumency, telekinesis, and no wand magic. Very powerful. Photographic memory and has Aspergers syndrome, with an IQ of 186.

Bio: Her mother died while giving birth to her. Death then took another member of her family in a car crash that she was in, along with her father, when she was one. He died on impact but the crash caused her to go into a coma. She then woke up a year later in the muggle hospital. The crash affected her brain giving her a photographic memory, already adding to her Aspergers. Once she was released she was adopted by a family friend, the Fassbender family, and lived with them. But she kept her family name, to withhold honor

More: Sher attends Beauxbatons, and has a reputation as a troublemaker. Despite that, most teacher take a liking to her feisty attitude. Although there is not meant to have a Quidditch team at Beauxbatons, Sher, along with Charlie and Nicole, managed to form one. Because of a riot they started, the headmisstress finally accepted. Sher was then handed the title of Captain and keeper. Her biggest fear is having someone break through the walls, it took her so long to build.