Dinner

Bobby apparated to Draco's room. "Master Draco, I must check to make sure that you have no broken bones."
"Go ahead." Draco said, tiredly.
"You are clear again, Master Draco,"
"Thank you, Bobby, I am sure that Mrs. Weasley would appreciate your help in the kitchen. Make sure nobody tries to open Father's room's door. I am quite certain he used Dark Magic to barricade it off. I don't want anyone getting hurt."
"Yes, Master Draco." Draco sat back down on his bed.
His room was sparsely decorated. He had a silver hardwood floor, green bedspread, green dresser, green curtains over his windows, silver walls and a green ceiling. The bathroom which connected with his room was pretty much the same. Draco had three posters hanging in his room. Nothing fancy, instead constant reminders. One was 'Rules Of Respect'. The second, 'Rules Of Conduct', and third, 'Malfoy Everyday Expectations'. Draco hated them, but was unable to take them from the wall. It was angering. It always reminded him of what was expected of him, and the fact that he rarely managed to meet these expectations.

 It always reminded him of what was expected of him, and the fact that he rarely managed to meet these expectations

His constant fear of failing his father always weighed on his mind. It was really rather frustrating. It made it hard to concentrate. He always got amazing scores. The one time that he failed to get the perfect score in his Transfiguration class, he was reminded of his failure the entire summer. He was punished, because he had failed. Lucius was furious at him. It did not matter that in every other class, Draco had gotten Exceeds Expectations and passed that muggleborn Witch Hermione Granger, Draco had failed to meet his father's expectations. That was in his first year. His father had posted the poster 'Malfoy Everyday Expectations' after that little incident. Draco was devistated. Draco had felt like a complete failure. 
It wasn't surprising to Narcissa that Draco had been unable to complete all of Lucius's expectations, but it wasn't like she tried to stop the beating that had commenced, instead, she had contributed to it. He had only been eleven, but the fear he had for his father went back to when he was six and the first time Lucius had beat him. Narcissa didn't do anything except heal him when there was a pubic event he was to attend to, or if Lucius had gone too far. Otherwise, she completely ignored him, and everything that Lucius did, sometimes contributing, other times just watching, and sometimes just ignoring the whole thing. He was thirteen the first time Lucius had used the Cruciatus curse on him. That painful feeling, he would never forget. From then on, the Cruciatus curse was Lucius's favorite form of punishment, because, although his whole body would ache from the affects of it, it would leave no physical markings.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY" Lucius's voice echoed throughout the halls. Draco groaned. This was not good. His father was mad at him again.
"Here, Father." Draco said, meeting his father on the stairs. Lucius cane knocked into his chest, forcing him against the stairs. Draco attempted to get up, only to have Lucius increase the pressure on his chest. Draco's grey/blue eyes stared fearfully into his father's cold grey ones.
"What in the world happened?" Lucius asked, his voice calm. Draco hated it when his father's voice was calm, it meant that he was more than just mad, that was when he yelled, it meant that he was furious.
"I don't know what you ar...."
"Draco, you lost to Hufflepuff. Of all the houses." Draco now knew what his father was getting at. Slytherin had lost the Quidditch Cup again. This time to Hufflepuff. "I cannot believe what this! Completely unacceptable Draco!" Lucius said, finally removing his cane from Draco's chest. He grabbed the tip, and tore the wand from it, before pointing it to his son. Draco cowered on the stairs, bracing himself for the pain that was sure to come. 
"Crucio!" Lucius said calmly, fury filling his eyes. 
The curse was worse than Draco remembered. The pain came in sharp white-hot waves, radiating through his body. The pain was intense, and the scream that tore itself from Draco's lungs was unprecidented. Draco had never screamed with so much pain and agony before. Lucius smiled, before lifting the curse. 
"Never, disappoint me like this again. Am I clear?" Lucius asked.
"Yes, Father, I understand." Draco said, voice slightly quavering. 
"Good, now to your room." Draco attempted to get up, but his whole body was in pain. "AH! You disobey! Crucio!" The pain came again. More sharp. Draco screamed.

"MASTER DRACO!" Bobby shook Draco awake. Draco shot up, Bobby jumping to the floor. Draco's breathing was heavy, his face pale. 
"Master Draco, Misses Molly says that Dinner is done. She got worried when she called and you did not come." Draco jumped up in alarm. 
"I must have fallen asleep. Crap!" Draco turned to Bobby. "Tell Mrs. Weasley that I am coming." Bobby bowed and then apparated away. Draco opened his door and bound down the stairs moving quickly through the house, and taking a few short cuts to get there faster. He came seemingly out of the wall behind Mrs. Weasley, causing Fred and George and Percy to yell in surprise. 
"Sorry, I did not mean to be late." Draco said quietly, under his breath. Mrs. Weasley smiled. 
"It's fine, Draco, Dear, just take a seat and enjoy. Bobby was a huge help." Draco nodded curtly. 
"Well done, Bobby, thank you for helping." Draco said to the Elf. "Can you find Mother's potion in the purple crystal vial, and take it to my room. I need it again." 
"Yes, master Draco, anything Bobby can do to help Master Draco!" Bobby said.
"Oh, then Bobby, please do 132." 
"Really, Master Draco?"
"Yes, I am not as conceited as Father is. I can tell you need it." 
"Thank you, Master Draco!" Bobby gave a Draco a quick hug, and apparated away. Draco sat down in his normal seat that he sat at when his father was home.
"Malfoy," Fred said. "What is '132'?" Draco closed his eyes before jerking them open, and answering. 
"The only thing that matters is that Bobby knows what a 132 is and is capable of doing it." Draco said quietly. 
"Okay, whatever," Fred said, raising his eyebrows.

Draco ate quickly, and everyone started talking around him. It was new to him, because the dinners that Draco always had with his family were silent and quiet and somewhat terrifying. 
"Draco, uh, so, what do you suggest be avoided around here?" Mr. Weasley asked. Draco looked up with a impassive face.
"My father's room is barricaded, so don't try to go in there, and whatever you do, do not step outside of the manor after dusk and before dawn. Ever. You will deeply regret it if you do. Do not go any lower than the Drawing Room Floor, otherwise you will get into the dungeons, and you can't use magic there. Warning, do not go down there. It..." Draco paused, and took a deep breath. "Is not delightful. I will be in the house for the majority of my time. Do Not Enter My Room! Not without my permission and knowledge. If you need to find me, call Bobby and either he will take me to you, or you to me. Don't go wandering around the Manor. If you can't find a certain room, either come to me or Bobby, and either of us will show you where it is." Draco said, in his habit soft voice. His voice was always quiet, soft, and low in the Manor.
"Okay, I think we've got all of that." Mr. Weasley said. "Bed time, now, chop chop!"