Intro

Justin Bieber

The way her brunette locks cascaded down her back carelessly made me smile; her laugh echoing in my ears as she threw her head back dramatically, her eyes squinting and her nose scrunching cutely.

How she could cause my heart to flutter without even trying amazed me in ways like no other. Girls would throw themselves at me and not even that can capture my attention as much as she can.

Her perfume would intoxicate me sweetly as she'd sit by me in English--going by the seating arrangement Mr Lemments had provided, of course.

How she'd raise her left eyebrow when she was entirely concentrated and how she'd bite her bottom lip in anticipation when she's anxious to receive the marks for a test, left me in complete awe.

The worn out combat boots that she'd wear everyday and the usual attire of plain black leggings with a loose sweater was something that would signature her look.

Her face clear of makeup yet how her skin still remained to glow with flawlessness, made me feel as though I should caress every inch of her body--shower it with kisses and express the love I have for her.

Her independence and cooperation with any given order reflected her respect she had for others, despite who.

The way she'd always put people before herself to try and ensure everybody was happy, and the way she'd act so kindly towards everyone even though most were so cruel to her, got me hooked.

I wanted to show her off to the world; show my baby off and tell everyone how amazing she is, yet I can't.

She's not mine and she may never be. I came to terms with that statement a long while ago. She's too good for me.

A smile and a small 'hello' was what I would receive every English class as I joined her, sitting beside her at the table for two; that's it. That's the only time I'd feel like I exist around her--even though I admit I haven't really tried to talk to her properly, simply because I have the gut feeling that I'd be the last person she'd want to talk to.

She has no idea. She's completely oblivious to how I feel and how she could turn me into a love sick puppy with the click of a finger.

I'm Justin Bieber, hockey and basketball star of the school; I could get any girl I want. My ego comes off as the size of a balloon and my constant one night stands and lack of relationships have given me the reputation of a player. I sleep with girls, I use them for sex, then I drop them just like that.

Being the popular guy of the school has its perks; but sometimes I wish I wasn't the person that I am, so that I had a chance with her--Grace Miliaro.

She's all I want.

The way her name would roll off of my tongue in a purr sent my mind to places that shouldn't be thought of.

The thought of my body slowly thrusting into hers as her soft moans echoed in my ears was enough to make me hard. It was my favourite fantasy to get off to--as wrong as that probably is, I can't help but imagine guiding my hard shaft into her tight, wet core, the heat of her folds enough to get me off.

How her smooth tanned legs would wrap around my shoulders, her hand holding my head closer to her body, ensuring that I couldn't pull away while my mouth explored her virgin puss. My girl is a virgin, it was clear.

The way her plump lips would welcome me into her hot mouth, my full 8 inches hitting the back of her throat as I threw my head back to moan loudly in ecstasy... It was all there in my mind and I can't help it.

I want her; I love her. I love her so badly that it hurts and it crushes me to see that she doesn't feel the same way. All that I want to do is hold my beautiful girl in my arms, cheesy as ever.

I'm surprised she hasn't caught me yet--over the past year all I've done is sat from afar and watched her, imagining that it was me who was making her smile, or thinking about how much I wanted to be the one to cheer her up when she looked down.

Even right now, I was standing in the hallway a few lockers away, watching as she laughed freely about something her best friend, Stefanie Mortez, had just said. How could she not notice my stares?

I would've never expected I, Justin Bieber, to fall for her, Grace Miliaro, the shy 'nobody' of the school; but I have. And I'd do anything, absolutely anything, I possibly could to get her.