Day 4 Part 2

Day 4 Part 2:

To hell with it, I'll go if they insist.

He is hot, and can really kiss.

I sat there, flabbergasted at the sight in front of me. Never in a million years would I picture myself going on a first date with some random stranger to his house. Who would, right?

“Uh, are you sure about this? Maybe we could go see a movie, or like roller skate, or something,” I mumbled nervously, my eyes wide as saucers as I looked at the huge ranch house in front of me. Hopefully he would change his mind, because I really did not feel like meeting any parents on this trip.

Kit just smiled at me and nodded. “Come on,” he said, opening his door.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, hoping this was just a really weird dream, where a really hot guy who I just kissed takes me to his house to meet his parents ON OUR FIRST AND PROBABLY ONLY DATE!

I got out of the truck and followed Kit towards the door that was illuminated by a little porch light. Kit opened the door for me, and I went in. I looked around and found an middle aged man sitting on a recliner and Laura coming in from what looked like the kitchen.

Oh shit, I thought when I saw Laura. It all made sense. Laura was Kit's mom.

“Oh, Kara! I didn't know Kit was bringing you over,” Laura said as she came into the living room, wiping her hands on a ratty old kitchen towel.

Kit look sheepishly down at the ground and ran his hands through his hair. “I told you I was bringing someone over ma,” he said.

“Well come on in sweetie and make your self at home,” she told me as she pointed to a spot on the couch and went back into the kitchen.

Kit grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a set of stairs. “Come on, I wanna show you something,” he told me as he led me up the stairs and down a hallway.

The butterflies inside my belly were going crazy as he opened up a door covered in band posters. I was guessing that this was his room.

It was actually really clean, and the only thing messy was his bed, which hadn't been made this morning.

“Sorry for the mess.”

I shrugged my shoulders and sat down on his bed, taking a look around. His bedroom walls matched his door, and his furniture seemed to have one main theme. Black. Everything.

“So why'd you bring me up here?” I asked as I looked over at him.

Instead of answering me, he grabbed hold of my chin and crashed his lips against mine. A weird meow sound came out of my mouth as I returned his kiss, crawling into his lap so the I could straddle his hips. I pulled his bottom lip with my teeth, teasing him.

The hand that was in my hair found its way to my ass, and he pulled me closer, letting me know just how much he liked what I just did. I smirked under his kisses, and he swiped his tongue over my lip, asking for entrance. I kept my mouth shut, just so that I could see how much I could tease him.

He grunted a little, and then the next thing I know, I was flipped over and underneath Kit, his hips grinding against me. I leaned my head back, a soft moan escaping my lips as Kit's lips traveled down my neck, sucking on the junction between my collar bone and neck. I pushed my hands into his hair, encouraging him to kiss my neck more.

“Kit! Dinner is ready!”

And just like that, I stopped, my eyes flying open. Laura might as well have flung a bucket of cold water on me.

“Shit,” Kit cursed as he got up off me, letting me straighten myself up.

I tugged at my now ratty looking hair, and pulled my shirt back down. I looked over at Kit and found that he looked just a disgruntled as I did. His dark hair stood straight up and his face was flushed. We looked like we just had sex, to tell you the truth.

“Well, we better get down there,” Kit said, giving me his hand to help me up.

I held his hand as we walked to the dining room and sat down at the table. I was pretty sure his parents knew what we were doing, but through out dinner, they didn't bring it up. Instead they asked about Florida and stuff like that. I only gave them short answers, not trusting my voice. I might have composed myself on the outside, but on the inside, I felt like I just jumped off a cliff. I was so happy that she didn't come up stairs to tell us that dinner was ready.

Finally, dinner was over and Kit was taking me home. Instead of meeting my sister at the mechanics shop, he actually drove me to Buck's place.

When we pulled up to the apartment, we sat there for a few minutes in awkward silence.

“I better get inside,” I said as I sat there looking out the wind shield.

“I walked you to the door.”

I just nodded and got out of the truck, shivering as the artic air hit my face. Kit walked with me up to the door then gave me a quick good night kiss. I waved as he drove away and when I got inside, I found Claire, Candy and Buck sitting on the couch.

“So how was your date?”

 *A/N*

Hey guys, I now its short, but this is kind of a filler chapter. There is going to be so much more, and there's probably going to be a ton more drama. Just wait, and don't forget to vote and comment! If you see any grammar or spelling mistakes, let me know. Picture on the side is of Taissa Farmiga, who I picture as Kara. Song on the side is my favorite song off of the new Falling In Reverse album.

VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN

-Sonny