1

Everyday Life

3rd Person Point of View

"Rohan!!" a very angry Shanaya yelled as water dripped down her face and wet her whole bed.

A few minutes earlier,

"Shanu,get up" Rohan said. "It's 10 a.m." he said shaking her but it was no use since she was as good as dead when she was sleeping.His brain started working and he got an idea.He got a sharpie and drew a mustache,beard and uni brow.Then after a few pictures he brought out a bucket of water and poured it out on her head.Quickly he ran out not wanting to face the consequences.

Back to Reality,

"Ughh! Rohan ke bache,tu to gaye!"(Rohan,you're dead!) she said getting out of bed.She got in the shower and devised her master plan.About an hour later Rohan was still locked up in his room while Shanaya coincidentally talked on the phone right in front of his door.

"What?" she said extra loud."Ok,I'll be there." she said running down the stairs.The plan was to pretend like she left so he could come out.But she ended up falling down."AHHH!" she yelled in pain.She was so dumb, now her plan was going to be a fail.

Aha! she got another idea instead. Within two seconds he was out the door and rushed over to her.He picked her up from the floor as she pretended to be unconscious.After putting her down he went to the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

She got up still limping and grabbed scissors. A few minutes later she finally reached the bathroom even though her foot was hurting badly.She snuck up behind him and started cutting parts of his hair.He turned around and started yelling a little shocked as he saw half of his hair in her hand. "Payback!" she said still laughing at his reaction.

After she had settled down, Rohan took her to the doctor even when Shanaya said nothing was wrong.They found out she had fractured her ankle.It was going to take about six weeks to heal at the most."Don't let her put any weight on that foot for a while.She can still walk with the short leg cast, just nothing strenuous. Okay?" The doctor said.

"Dumbo!" she whispered to Rohan blaming him for this.He smiled and helped her up but she refused his help. "Egoistic!" he retorted back.

***

Meanwhile in SM Hotels "headquarters", 

"How many was it today Ma?" a girl asked Mega Aunt, or Ma as she and Abhi preferred calling her.

"4, Sia beta." The woman behind the reception answered Sia.

"No,Ma 5."Sia said eyeing a girl walking out of Abhi's office in tears."I'll go check on him."

"Abhi,bhai." Sia said entering the office, "What was that?"

"She was late to work and you know how much..."

"Yes, I know how much Abhimanyu Singh hates imperfections." Sia said cutting him off."That was the 15th secretary in less than hour that you have fired, Bhai." She said grabbing an apple off his table and sitting opposite him with her legs up on the desk.

Abhimanyu frowned but didn't say anything to Sia. Instead he looked away, "None of them meet my expectations and standards." 

"Neither did I..." Sia said remembering the day Abhi had helped her get away from her horrible family giving her job,food,money, a home and most of all love."Don't ever say that again!" he said getting up to hug her.

"Am I interrupting something?" Ma said coming in.

"No" Sia said pulling away and wiping her tears.