My Sister, Sadie

After Harry helping me find my dressing room, he got my number. We're both going to New York tomorrow so we're going to meet there. After Sadie begging and crying, I'm letting her come with me to New York. But today, I'm going to work in the studio with Sadie to write and record her first song. 

I opened the door and we walked in the studio in Los Angeles. I looked down at my Mini Mouse sweater  that ended about three inches above my knee, the sweater was about five sizes too big on me, that's why I loved it so much, and tight black leggings. We walked into the last recording studio room in the hall and unlocked the door. "So what do we do first?" Sadie asked, flipping her long, golden blond hair and taking a seat in a black wheely chair. "Get a pen and paper," I said. She spun around and grabbed a notebook and pencil. "Think and write." I said. I grabbed a pen and notebook and thought. 'How did I get here? I turned around and there you were.' I thought and scribbled it down. 'I didn't think twice or rationalize cause somehow I knew, that there was more than just chemistry.' I wrote, mindlessly. "I mean I knew you were kinda into me, but I figured it was too good to be true." My pencil broke, I put it on the desk then grabbed a guitar.Sadie looked over. "What are you doin'?" She asked. "This is how you get a song started." I said. "Write whatever I say down." I ordered. "I said pinch me where's the catch this time. Can't find a single could in the sky. Help me before I get used to this guy." I sung, strumming the strings on the guitar. "They say good things take time, but really great things happen in a blink of an eye. Thought the chances to meet somebody like you were a million to one. I can't believe it! You're a million in one. All this time I was lookin' for love." I sung, Sadie quickly wrote it down. I put the guitar down gently. "How'd you do that?" Sadie asked. "It just comes." I said. "Now you finish the chorus. That's the chorus." I said pointing to the words she just wrote down. "Tryin' to make things work, that weren't good enough. Til' I thought I'm through, said I'm done." She said. I wrote it down for her. "And stumbled into the arms of the one." I sung gently then wrote it down. "Great all we need is another verse, then we're done." I said. "You're making me laugh about the silliest stuff, say that I'm your diamond in the rough. When I'm mad at you, you come with your velet touch. Can't believe that I'm so lucky. I have never felt so happy. Every time I see that sparkle in your eye." Sadie sung. I wrote it down then smiled. "We're done!" I squealed. Sadie clapped her hands then stopped. "Well who gets it?" Sadie asked. "You do of coarse. This doen't fit my album, it too, kiddish." I said. "Perfect for you though." I said. "So what do we do next?" Sadie asked. "Well I'll type it up and send it to Simon. If he likes it, then we can start your new album." I said. Sadie got up and hugged me. "Thank you so much!" She said. 

I typed up the song for Sadie then sent it to Simon. Almost immediately Simon e-mailed back saying he'll be right over. About half an hour later, Simon walked in the room. "Hello!" He said. "Hey Simon," I said. "So the song," Simon said taking a seat. "I absolutely loved it, who gets it?" Simon asked. "Sadie, it doesn't fit my album." I said. "Ok great, we can finally get Sadie started." Simon said leaning back in his chair. "Sadie can you write your own songs by yourself?" Simon asked. "No not yet." Sadie said and pulled her legs up onto her chair. "Ok lets make a deal. Meghan will you write Sadie's first album?" Simon asked. "Sure, but when do you need it by and are there any limits to what I say?" I asked, opening my notebook. "Lets shoot for an innocent little girl." Simon said and Sadie agreed. "So the opposite of your music maybe." Sadie said and we giggled. "Ok great. I'll call one of you when I have everything sorted with Sadie. Meghan, lets have a huge single for your new album. Make it catchy and I need it in two days with the music and everything." Simon said. "Ok, will do." I said instead of saying 'What?!'. Simon looked at his watch and sighed. "Do you girls mind flying with One Direction to New York? I heard there's something wrong with your jet so it would just be eaier if you two just ride with them." Simon said. "Lets do it!!" Sadie squealed, pulling down on my arm. "I don't know Sadie.." I said. "Please!" She screamed. "Ok, ok, stop yelling." I said. Sadie got up from the floor and hugged me. "Ok, well we have bags packed for you. Have fun." Simon said. "There's a car waiting outside for you two." Simon said. "Ok, I'll see later Simon." I said then Sadie and I hugged him then walked out the studio. 

Instead of a car waiting outside for us, it was a limo. Sadie and I pushed through the sea of fans and a man opened the door for us. I bent over and got in the limo Sadie followed behind me. "Hello!" Someone said. I looked up and saw One Direction. "What are you doing in my limo?" I asked, smiling. "We came to pick you up for the airport so we wouldn't be late." Niall said. "Ok," Sadie said, trying to hide her excitement.