A Year Later.....

Last year was a good year, unlike the start of this one. I turned 19, Harry turned 20. We moved in together about three months ago. We finished Midnight Memories and it was the top selling album of 2013. I'm currently working on my new album, All My Exs. So far, I've got eight songs: Blind, Only Wanna Dance With You, Sleazy, Thinkin' Of You, E.T, I know for a fact Kanye West and I are singing E.T together, Part Of Me, The One That Got Away, and Hot And Cold. 

I ran out the house with my suitcase. On my phone screen I tried not to look. 'Harry Styles three day affair with prostitute, Emily Wanly.' It said in bold letters. 'Monday, they were spotted in the car together.' A voice screamed in my head. I quickly whipped my tears from my face and threw my suitcase in the back of my truck before Harry returned home. I jumped in and put my seat belt on. I drove to my house, holding back the tears that I promised myself I wouldn't cry. 'Emily was found leaving Harry's hotel room on Tuesday afternoon.' A voice said in my head. "Stop it!" I said to myself. I pulled in my driveway and ran into my house. I sat on the floor right by the front door and sobbed. 'And on Wednesday, Emily and Harry were spotted in the same car together.' The same voice echoed in my head. I put both my hands on my head and screamed. 

I woke up on the floor in a ball, shivering. "Meghan! Open the door!" Harry said. I ignored him. "I know you're awake. Let me just explain." Harry said. I dragged my body to the door. I sat at the bottom of the door and listened to Harry. "Well I really can explain." Harry sighed and I felt him sit on the other side of the door. "Why'd you do it?" I asked. There was a silence. "Am I really that terrible that you had to go behind me back?" I asked, getting angry and started to cry. "That's not the reason!" Harry said. I got up. "No please don't leave." Harry said. "Why does it matter? You left a long time ago." I said then walked to the kitchen. "I'm not leaving until you open the door." Harry yelled. "Simon's coming in ten minutes, I suggest you move." I yelled back. 

I herd Simon pull up. I ran to the door and listened to the conversation. "Harry, I'm very disappointed in you." Simon sighed. "She's had too much disappointment and heartbreak for a 19 year old and I don't appreciate that you added to all of that." Simon said. "I know." Harry said, sounding a bit frustrated. "Just how can I make things better?" Harry asked. "I don't know, Harry. You did spend a week strait with that girl." Simon said. My face went red with anger. I unlocked the front door and swung it open. "A fucking week?" I asked, tears rolling down my cheeks. "Wow!" I said, laughing and crying with tears in my eyes. "Just, wow." I said then pulled Simon into the house. I slammed the door in Harry's face, but made sure it didn't hit him. "Meghan," Simon said. "No, Simon. We're here to work and rehearse, not to talk about my love life. Fuck that. Lets just finish this." I said and we walked to the big stage in my back yard. This weekend I'm inviting 150 special fans to a private concert in my backyard. 

I jumped on the stage and sighed. I turned on my microphone and grabbed my guitar. "Lets hear Mama's Broken Heart." Simon said, sitting in a chair in the front row. "I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen," I said then started to cry. "Can we just do this tomorrow. I'm not doing this today." I said putting my hands on my eyes. "Ok but I'm calling someone to keep an eye on you." Simon said then stood up to call someone. "Ok he's on his way." Simon said then walked to me. "Feel better. Please no drinking this time." Simon said because when Liam broke up with me, I was drunk for three weeks strait. I was put into rehab for about seven months. "Yes Simon." I said then he hugged me. "Not pushing my luck or anything, but I'd write about Harry." Simon said and I giggled. "I've got about five songs in my head." I said, smiling. 

The person who had to watch me turned out to be Zayn. He asked if he could watch me rehearse. He sat in the back so I thought I was alone. I grabbed my electric guitar and stood in the middle of the stage with my glitter pink microphone on its stand. Harry still was sitting on my front step, with his head in his hands. Zayn asked to hear my newest song that I had written. "I think you got the best of me. You're sleepin' with the enemy. You left me all alone, alone, alone, again. The beat drops, I'm solo. My heart drops, I already know. You left me all alone, alone, alone, again." I sung playing my guitar, not looking down. I looked at the seats neatly set up for tomorrow. "I'm sick and tired of the mess you made me. Never gonna catch me cry. Oh whoa whoa." I sung and started crying. "You must be blind if you can't see you'll miss me 'til the day you die. Oh whoa whoa. Without me, you're nothing. Oh whoa whoa. You must be blind if you can't see you'll miss me 'til the day you die." I sung then I pushed my guitar behind me on my back. My band that just arrived took over. "I've let go, finally over you. This drama that you put me through. I'm better all alone, alone, alone, again. The beat drops, you're solo. It's last call and it's gotten old. Now look who's all alone, alone, alone, alone." I sung running my fingers through my hair. My hands were firmly on the microphone and I whipped my tears from my eyes. "I'm sick and tired of the mess you made me. Never gonna catch me cry. Oh whoa whoa. You must be blind if you can't see you'll miss me 'til the day you die. Without me, you're nothing! You must be blind if you can't see you'll miss me 'til the day you die." I sung, then walked to my band in the back of the stage. Jaxson, my guitarist, stood closets to me. "I trusted him, he was the first. Then he lied, and he gets worse. He broke me down. Now just look around. Who's all alone? Who's all alone now?" I said then started to jump as the music picked up. I wipped my tears from my cheeks. "I'm sick and tired of the mess you made me. Never gonna catch me cry. Oh whoa whoa. You must be blind if you can't see you'll miss me 'til the day you die. Without me, you're nothing! You must be blind if you can't see you'll miss me 'til the day you die." I sung. "Til the day you die." I whispered into the microphone. I saw Zayn walking up to the stage. "Harry keeps on calling and he's getting quite annoying. He's crying and really sorry. He just wants a minute." Zayn said. "I really don't want to right now. I'm still, not ready." I said, trying my hardest not to cry. "She says not now she's not ready." Zayn said to his phone I couldn't understand what Harry said back. "Listen, Meghan. When I cheated on Perrie, it was the worst thing I'd ever done. It hurt me more than her." Zayn said. "And he's a real man going strait to you and apologizing. It took me about three or four days to actually go up to Perrie because I kept on crying." Zayn said. "Did she take you back right away?" I asked. "No, she waited about a week. And after all my apologizing, she accepted." Zayn said. "He's not asking for you to forgive him, he's asking for a chance." Zayn said, breaking the minute silence we had. "Ok, after two minutes come outside and tell me I have to keep on rehearsing. Like I'm taking your time." I said. "Ok," Zayn said smiling. 

Zayn waited at the stage, talking to my band. I approached the front door and slowly opened it. Harry stood up and looked at me. "Meghan," He said in shock that I came out. "You have two minutes to explain to me why the hell you did that to me." I said, closing the door behind me.