Let it Begin

Yuu was in his room waiting for mika to arrive so mika can help him study English. Yuu was starting to get everything ready for the study session with mika. Yuu suddenly heard his door bell ring. Yuu walked up to the door to open it. Mika was there smiling at the adorableness in front of him. Yuu showed mika to the living room. Mika started showing yuu simple words.

At first yuu was frustrated and angry because he didn't get it. Mika started chuckling and laughing at yuu. Then mika told yuu they should take a break. Mika took out a box of pocky from his backpack. And started eating a piece and offered yuu some. While yuu was eating his piece of pocky mika was staring at yuu. A light bulb popped out of mika's head.

Mika chuckles and puts a piece of pocky in yuu's mouth. Yuu blushes and knows what's about to happen. Mika took a bite and waited for yuu.
Yuu hesitates a bit but also takes a bite. They continued until mika kissed yuu. Yuu kisses mika back. Mika slips his tongue in yuu's mouth. There tongues starting to intertwine. Yuu starts moaning making mika turned on. Mika breaks the kiss and a trail of saliva on yuu mouth.

Mika kisses yuu neck and nibbles on his ear. Mika then slowly starts to lick down to yuu stomach. Mika then uses his mouth to unzip his pants.mika then starts to give yuu a blow job. Yuu starts moaning and panting.
Mika uses his tongue to tease the tip and starts bobbing his head back and forth. Yuu starts to tell mika he is cumming. Mika finishes off by teasing yuus balls. Yuu starts to cum while moaning none stop.

Mika then chuckles and is turned on by yuu sexy look. Mika puts his two fingers in yuus mouth telling him to suck it. Mika pulls his fingers out of yuu mouth. Mika then takes off yuu pants. Mika starts to put the two moist fingers in yuu anus. Yuu grunts and starts moaning. Mika finds yuu pleasure spot. Yuu then begs Mika to put it in.

Mika licks his lips and unzips his pants. He then put his cock in yuu asshole. Yuu moans and mika grunts.
Mika starts thrusting his hips in and out.you can hear the slapping noises.
Yuu tells mika to fuck him harder and suck his nipples. Mika and yuu tell each other that it feels amazing. Mika thrusts even harder .Yuu anus tightly squeezes mika cock .they both cum
at the same time. Mika rests on yuu chest. The both of them were panting.