Chapter 5

They all sat and looked at each other the two girls were clinging onto Claire for comfort they were to say the least terrified of this situation that they just could not understand.  It was Alec who broke the silence between them “what are we to do and when” Sue looked at them “there is nothing we can do except wait”

“That’s one hell of an answer” yelled Alec “ you are supposed to be the guardians of the existence of everyone and thing and yet the best you can do is to tell us to wait, that fills me with confidence” he said sarcastically.  Sue looked at Alec “we are not perfect we do not aspire to be all seeing and knowing, we like you seek knowledge and until we are blessed with the information that we seek we cannot seek for the solution required” Alec was now pacing around the room and becoming extremely frustrated “useless” he shouted.  “It is not for you to comprehend and it is beyond your wildest imagination for what is happening now and what is about to occur you do not understand at least not yet” it was Aleciamora.  “They know of us and where we are, they have broken free of their restraints our sisters could not stop them and our sisters are lost to us” It is Ramon that keeps them at bay for the moment said Claire “Sue you must go to him now he needs you and needs you now do not question me go now” Sue disappeared without a word.

Alec looked at Claire “how can you...” “I can see what she cannot and feel it with my heart she had to go for Ramon cannot restrict them alone, we four that remain must now determine the next events”  Claire continued “we cannot stay here for they will destroy us all, we have to find a place of safety and a portal for Aleciamora and Clarona” Durham Cathedral? said Alec.                                                            

“That portal is known to them we cannot use it but there is another that is near and is known to me” said Aleciamora it is or was a holy place but I do not know its name”  Let me see it said Claire.  Claire took hold of Alecia’’s hands and closed her eyes” I see what you see and yes it is not far from here but the one that you seek is long since passed yet you say he will help us?” Alecia let go of Claire’s hands but it was Aleciamora that spoke “his spirit remains there and he is strong and faithful and he will assist for he knows me” Alec looked at them both with a puzzled look on his face “who and where are we talking about”  Claire looked at Alec “I’m sorry my love I forget that you cannot see what we see, we are to go to what we call Finchale Abbey but should be called Finchale Priory where we will meet Godric” Godric? remarked Alec who the hell is he? “do not speak of him in that way he is wise and strong in spirit” Claire smiled at Alec and said you really should have studied more in history Alec you really should have and you would know these things but I will tell you on our way but right now we need to pack a few things together that we will need as we will leave as soon as the storm recedes.