Words Will Always Break Me - A Larry Stylinson Fanfic

Harry always knew it would end up like this, with him cast aside while Louis shacked up with some girl he'd met. Ever since he and Louis had moved in together, they had sworn that they would never let a girl pull them apart, but deep down, Harry knew that Louis would eventually break his promise, because face it, promises hardly ever mean anything anymore.

It was nearly 11pm on a mid-summers day, so the air wasn't too cold despite the late time, but Harry was still shivering under his thick brown coat, with only his phone with him. He knew he would end up at one of the other boys' houses eventually, but for now, he was content drowning his sorrows by walking morbidly around the back streets of London, the pavements lit in a soft orange glow by the streetlights, providing quite a calming effect on his mood, which was helpful giving the situation.

It wasn't the first time this had happened either, but this time was by far the worst yet, and it made Harry doubt whether he would ever go back. It was Harry who left every time, but only after Louis dealt out the nasty words and the snide comments, even though he would take them back soon after. And this time, he had taken it too far.

Flashback

Harry walked into the house again, the door unlocked and the TV blazing, but Louis was nowhere in sight. Sighing, he closed the door and shrugged off his jacket, before wandering to the kitchen and turning on the kettle. Whilst waiting for it to boil, he went to the living room to turn down the TV which was glaringly loud, but as soon as he did so, he heard Louis moaning loudly from upstairs and a girl's voice alongside it, and sighed loudly, turning the TV back up.

Having girls over was normal, Harry was used to it, especially when Louis had been with his previous girlfriend. But they had split up 4 months ago, and until this week, it hadn't happened regularly, and Louis had always warned him in advance and had given Harry chance to make other plans. Louis had never previously been the type to bring a girl home from a night out, usually only bringing girls back after the first couple of dates had gone well.

But this week, it had been different. This was the fourth night in a row this had happened, Louis going out to a club and brining someone home, and it had been 4 days since Harry had told Louis he was gay.

Harry thought Louis had taken the news well, saying that it didn't matter what sexuality you were, as long as you were happy, however shortly after this conversation, he announced he was going out to the club that night and didn't invite Harry to come with him. Louis had returned in the early hours of the next morning, not alone, and had woken Harry up by being extremely loud. The noise kept Harry up all night, meaning they were both tired and ratty for the interview the next day.

This had happened every night since, but tonight was by far the worst, as it was only 10pm, and Harry couldn't take another night of no sleep. When Louis got even louder, and even the TV couldn't drown out the noise, Harry stormed upstairs, banging his fist on Louis' door loudly, not knowing the door wasn't locked, and the door burst open, revealing Louis and his latest girl in the middle of it.

Harry quickly stepped back in shock as Louis immediatly stopped, storming over to Harry in just his boxers and slamming the door behind him.

"What the actual hell do you think you are doing?"

"Getting you to shut up so that I can actually sleep for once"

"Well, just cause you are tired and ratty doesn't mean you have to spoil my fun"

"I'm only tired and ratty because you have kept me up every night."