Chapter Vingt Et Un. (Twenty One.)

I looked at the time on my phone just as we were saying goodbye to the big group of people. The people that were left were the Sidemen, Kay, Freya, Emily who I found out to be Ethan's girlfriend, Katie who is Harry's girlfriend Chip, both Cals, Sarah, Joe Weller, Chris, Jess and myself. I looked around the room and smiled as I saw Simon and Jess sitting together. Dinner was eaten about half an hour ago and nobody has mentioned anything about a cake. I looked over at Josh who was looking at me. I gave him a slight nod and he laughed.

"Oi Ethan!" Ethan looked over at Josh, so did everyone else. "Since us boys were so pre organized for this party the boys and I forgot one important part. We forgot a cake..." only the Sidemen, Jess and myself knew he was lying. Freya turned around and looked at him, her eyes wide. Ethan shrugged his shoulders but I could tell he was a little bit upset.
"But..." Simon said as he sat up next to Jess. "This is where our heroes London and Jess come in." Ethan looked at me, then at Jess.
"Jess and I baked you a cake." Ethan's smile grew as he ran over to me to give me a hug. One he hugged me he ran over to Jess and hugged her. She was so happy.
"Thank you guys!" he chuckled. I looked over at Sarah to see that she had a hand over her heart.
"Don't scare me like that. I actually believed you Josh that you forgot to get a cake." she whispered and we all laughed. Josh and Simon set up a table in the lounge and next to it were paper plates and plastic forks to use for the cake. I got up from my seat next to Cal on the couch and I walked into the kitchen to retrieve the cake. I also got a knife and some candles as well.

I set the box down on the table and everyone 'oohed' as I un-boxed it, removing the box but leaving the cake on the plate. Jess helped me put the candles on and Tobi got a lighter to light the candles. Someone turned out all the lights again just for Ethan to blow out the candles. I removed the candles and handed Ethan the knife.

"Ooooh..." everyone said as Ethan cut into the cake and he saw three layers. He cut everyone a slice and he handed the last slice to me.
"Wow London, you've out done yourself. And I thank you, I think this cake will be better than any store bought cake." I watched him take a bit of the cake and bite into it. He smiled.
"Geez this is so good!" he moaned with a mouthful of food and I chuckled. I left Ethan to try and find Cal. He was with Simon in the kitchen. I walked in with my slice of cake in hand.

"Oh hey London." Cal looked up from his bit of cake and smiled at me. I sat down next to Simon.
"Like the cake? It's been awhile since I've done a Neapolitan." both boys nodded their head vigorously and I chuckled.

-:-:-

"Present time boiz!" Ethan yelled around ten minutes later. We all sat so Ethan was in view as the pile of presents grew. I handed mine and I whispered in his ear,
"Open mine last okay?" he nodded and put my present aside. I sat down next to Jess and when nobody was looking she slid me the buzzer behind my back. Cal noticed something happened and he looked at me. I whispered,
"You'll know soon enough." Luckily he didn't pry further and slung his arm along the back of the couch when nobody was looking. I looked at him to see he had a slight tinge of pink on his cheeks and I could feel my cheeks going pink as well.

Throughout the present openings Jess and I kept on looking at each other. It turned out we weren't the only one to get Ethan stupid presents. Ethan bursted out laughing once he unwrapped Jess' present. Everyone else laughed as well.
"When am I gonna use this Jess?" he asked in between laughs. Jess shrugged her shoulders and he laughed even harder.

"Alright! Last present is from London, she asked to be last so here we are!" he held my box in his hands and Jess was trying hard not to laugh. He unwrapped it and Simon, who was sitting next to him, burst out laughing.
"Oi! London, I think these are a bit too small..." Ethan held up the box and everyone started to laugh.
"Small condoms..." Cal readout, "classic London." he whispered.
"Hold on, I'm not done." I whispered back. I quickly put the buzzer on my lap. "Are you sure Ethan?"
"Yes, London these are too small." he smirked at me. I pressed the buzzer.
"Bullshit." the buzzer said in a monotone and everyone burst out laughing. I stood up and handed Ethan the buzzer with tears rolling freely down my face. I looked down to see he was laughing too.
"Fuck you London!" he laughed out.

~+~+~

~Waves~ Hiya!

My laptop is finally up and working! It somehow got a virus the other day so Dad took it into a computer store nearby, but I got it back today! I'll be able to start typing up a lot faster on this instead of an iPad :P

Bye!

~Kate <3