Chapter 17

Simon's POV

I was getting ready for the Houston game against Orlando when I got a call from Tobin.

"Ello," I say answering the call.

"Hey Simon, Press and I were in the Kansas City for Press' game a few days ago and thought to come to the game today. Heard you were heading there too, we'll pick you up in 20?" she asks.

"Yeah sure, just text me when you get outside the hotel."

"Yeah sure. I'll text you see yea." she says before hanging up and I finish getting ready, putting on my black dash shirt with home kit shorts with Moe's number 6.

Nutmeg Queen: Yo, Press and I are out front.

Si My Guy: Be there in a sec.

I grab my phone and head down to see Press and Tobin.

"Yo guy," I say getting into their car.

"Hey, what's up?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morgan's POV

I was getting ready for the game against Orlando with Cari, Rachel, Andressa, Kealia and Carli.

"Morgan, ready?" Carli asks as she passes me the tennis ball.

"Ready to sit on the bench, yeah." I jokingly say and everyone in the room laughs,

"Yeah about that. Your on and starting, and I'm making you co-captain with K." Carli says like it's nothing.

"Oh, that's good to know you know with like 25 minutes left before kickoff." I joke and she just shakes her head.

"Well if you looked on instgram or twitter you would see your name on the team sheet but whatever," Cari says and everyone just rolls their eyes.

"Not all of us are addicted to their phone C," Allysha says rolling her eye in a more dramatic way then the rest of us.

"Shut up lysh." Cari says and we all burst out laughing. "Stop laughing you little shits."

"Awww, I feel the love."

----------------------------------------------------

Tobin's POV

Press, Simon and I got to our box seats and just as we sit down I look over at Simon and he's looking straight at Morgan with so much love and almost admiration.

"Babe, look." I whisper to Christen as I nudge her nodding my head towards Simon and she looks up and smiles widely.

"He's giving her such heart eyes." she says and I just shake my head and laugh.

"You're hanging out with Mal too much."

---------------------------------------------------

Simon's POV

The game had ended in an exciting manner with the dash winning 4-2 with the Pride scoring two late game goals.

Tobin and Press walk me down to field level and as soon as we are down close enough to the field that Randy could see us he let us on the pitch so we could talk to Alex and Ashlyn.

"SIMON!!" I hear someone yell and as I turn around to see who it was, I feel them jump onto me and I could just barely get my footing so we don't fall over.

Once I got the dirty blonde hair out of my face I knew it was Morgan.

"Hey Moe, nice armband." I say putting her back on the ground.

"Hello Si guy." she says before noticing Tobin and Christen behind me.

"Wow, I see how it is Morgan." Tobin says crossing her arms and Morgan looks up from just looking at me to Tobin.

"TOOOOBBBBYYYYYYY!!!!" she yells jumping into Tobin's arms. 

"PRESS!!!!" she yells realizing Christen was behind Tobin.

"We're not starting the reunion without me are we?" Ashlyn says walking towards us with Alex.

"Hey Ash." Tobin says quickly giving Ashlyn a hug while Christen gives Alex a hug so I'm just kinda standing there by myself.

"Hey, you know they don't bite right?" Carli says walking up behind me.

"Yeah, it's still weird that I know World Cup Champions." I say honestly and she just laughs.

"You know if you didn't go for this whole Youtube thing, I bet you would make one hell of a striker for England." she says patting my back before walking off to join the five other World Champions who are immersed in their own conversation.

Watching Morgan in that environment, just hanging out with her friend, laughing, made me fall for her more and more.

"Yo Si," Tobin says snapping away from my thoughts.

"Yeah," I say jogging over to the small group.

"We were planning on going out tonight, you know going out to a bar. You wanna come?" Ash says just as I reach the group.

"Yeah sure."

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

New semi-short chapter, but...

Tomorrow is Canadian Thanksgiving so I just want to say I'm thankful for all of you who actually like reading my stories (Even when they're shit) and I'm thankful that you guys are supporting me so much.

Thanks and as always...

Vote, Comment, Do What You Want

Xo, Liz 

P.S I'm gonna try out for my high school soccer team in May as a keeper so wish me luck! Thanks for everything. <3