Chapter 7

Ezra dreams
Luke rushed off, leaving Obi-Wan and Ezra behind.

"Wait Luke, it's too dangerous!" Yelled Obi-Wan, watching Luke leave.

Ezra went to follow the other boy but was suddenly overcome with a vision.

Ezra stood on a stone floor, red light all around him.

"You may call me, Old Master." Said a Voice.

The scene suddenly changed, Ezra watched as Luke duelled Vader and had his hand cut off.

The scene changed again and Ezra saw Alderaan, just before it was blasted into trillions of pieces.

Ezra then heard screaming and looked around him, he then found the source of the screaming. It was Leia, writhing on the floor in agony, tears running down her face. Ezra felt sick, watching he spasm in pain.

Ezra suddenly heard a voice, a young woman's, around His and Luke's age.

"Master, are you alright?" Asked the Voice.

"I'm fine, Jainia." Replied his own.

Ezra suddenly saw a figure in a dark cloak, with a mask covering their entire face, except for the eyes, which were the colour of the dark side.

Ezra dropped to his knees, gasping for breath.

"Master, we need to contact Alderaan, the Empire is going to destroy it." Said Ezra, looking at Obi-Wan.

"When we get to Mos Eisley, I will send a message to Bail, telling him to star evacuating the people." Said Obi-Wan, looking at Ezra, "That not all is it?"

"I was in a temple and then I was watching Luke fight Vader, then I saw Alderaan's destruction and then I saw Leia, screaming, Master, they're torturing her." Said Ezra, desperately looking at Obi-Wan for help.

"What else did you see?" Asked Obi-Wan, kneeling next to Ezra.

"I heard a girl's voice, she called me Master and then I saw an Inquisitor, but he was different from the others I've seen, he seemed darker yet familiar." Said Ezra, looking at Obi-Wan.

"Rest, Ezra, we'll be at Mos Eisley as soon as Luke get back." Said Obi-Wan, patting Ezra on the shoulder.

*/RH/*

Luke did come back and told them what had happened. Luke had also decided to go with them to Alderaan.

"Mos Eisley Space Port, you will never find a more wretched of Scum and Villainy." Said Obi-Wan, "We must be cautious."

The group entered the port and were stopped by Stormtroopers.

"How long have you had these droids?" Asked the Commander.

"About three or four seasons." Said Luke, looking at the Stormtrooper.

"They're up for sale if you want them." Said Ezra, leaning forwards, "Mum and Dad told us to take them to the Market, Gramps also need to get his meds."

"Let me see your identification." Said the Stormtrooper.

"You don't need to see his Identification." Said Obi-Wan, waving his hand.

"We don't need to see his Identification." Said the Stormtrooper.

"These aren't the Droids you're looking for." Said Obi-Wan, waving his hand again.

"They can go about their business." Said Obi-Wan.

"They can go about their business." Said the Stormtrooper.