Part One-Leaving Montana

Cas POV

"I grew up with my older sister Anna and my younger brother Gabe . Gabe is one year younger than me and is insane, but I love him. He's kinda a trickster. Anna is one year older than me. She's always trying new things and meeting new people. She's always been my role model. It amazes me how easily she can make friends. For me it isn't that easy. My name is Castiel Novak and I just graduated high school.
I'm not really sure where I want to go to college quite yet."
I turned off my My music when I heard Faint yelling

"CASSIE STOP WRITING IN YOUR JOURNAL AND COME DOWNSTAIRS'"

I turned off my twenty øne pilots cd and tumbled down the stairs.

"Yes Anna?"

"I have something I want to talk to you about. Sit down" Anna gave me a warm smile and patted the seat next to her in the couch.
I scooted over and sat down.

"So as you know, I've just finished year one at the academy."
Anna loved to dance. Last year she got into an excellent dance school called the SDA.

"Yes what about it?"

"Well this year they are taking new recruits. They are doing a teaching year to take in JVs who are new to dance, and teach them. I know you haven't danced before but I thought you might enjoy it! Since you don't have any college in mind anyway.."

"Anna how would I even pay for it?"

"You have your money that you saved up. Also mom and dad could help pay off the rest. Please cassie I think I'd be great"

I thought for a moment. It sounded amazing. Anna loved the school so I'm assuming it's fun. Also she's right, I have know idea where I'm going..."sure when does it start"

Anna basically jumped on me "YAY CASTIEL THIS WILL BE SO MUCH FUN IM SO EXCITED GO START PACKING WE START MEXT WEEK! WE CAN GET YOU INTO YHE TOWN AND INTO THE DORM TOMORROW AHHHH GO GO GO"

I hugged her back and ran into the kitchen. I told my father chuck, and my mother Becky about the college. They had already known and started the papers. I ran up to my room.
'I'm really doing this...'

I smiled to myself and looked up at my ceiling.
(I swear don't even)

'I'm going to dance at the Singer Dance Academy'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I got in the passenger seat next to Anna  after saying goodbye to Mom Dad and Gabe. Gabe kept going on and on about how he was going to make my room into his 'man palace' or something like that. I smiled at Anna as she began to drive off to the Academy in California.

The ride was about 21 hours from Montana. Me and Anna switched off and stopped at a motel along the way. Finally we ended up in San Francisco. It was beautiful. Various palm trees and The blue sky above us. In the distance I could see the sign that read 'SDA' in big red letters. We parked in the front and took out my suitcases. Anna already had her things in her dorm from last year.
Since I wasn't in the same year as Anna, we weren't roommates.

We signed in at the front desk and I got a map of the building. I was this huge beautiful brick building. The walls were filled with paintings for dancers and murals.

Once we got up to the right floor , I found my way to room B16.
I unlocked it wit my key and saw a red headed girl sitting at a desk. She turned around and flashed me a bright smile.

"Hey you just be my new roomie! I'm Charlie, but you can call me the queen of everything."

I laughed and extended my hand
"Hello I'm Castiel"

"Wow so polite. I think I'm just going to call you Cassie" she shook my hand and sat on her bed.

"I'm going to get back to my room. You going to be ok?" Anna placed my suitcase down.

"Yes I'll be fine. Love you"

"Love you too. Have fun"

Charlie wiggled her eyebrows.
"That your girlfren?"

"No she's my sister. I'm about as straight as a rainbow slinky anyways" she stared at me for A moment after I responded.

"ME TOO!!" She waved her hands in the air before standing up.
"Is this your first year?"

"Yes I'm one of the recruits"

"Oh me too! Wanna go check the place out? We an get lost together"

"If loved to."
I laughed and we walked out of the room.