109 Days to the Wedding

GH sat in apartment on the couch his mind still befuddled he couldn't believe it BYL was back he shook his hand like an old friend not like someone who broke his heart, but his face was just so calm and he looked happy to see him meeting wendy he was so charming and nice by end of the evening wendy made him promise to come to dinner on sunday and all the other partys that will be going on for the engagement. GH kicked the his coffe table and it went across the room smashing into the wall.

"why the hell is he back? why? when everything is going well? right when I was....." GH didn't finish his thought he even knew himself that it was lie he still loved BYL but knew he couldn't go down the road he remembered what his brother said about them one time about both of their names making herion that's what BYL was to him and when you stop doing herion you have to make sure you stop no matter how much they shake the bag in front of you face you have to stay away from it.

GH went to work hoping to get his mind off of BYL. when he got off the elevator he was depressed he couldn't get BYL off his mind, he saw Ming as soon as he got off the elevator.

"sir I have wonderful news, I found the perfect person to hire and he has started now, his resume is great he is Chinese went to college in America got summa cum laude top of his class majored in economics and did the same job for various other firms in America all with great success. sir are you listening." GH was walking fast as ming talked making it hard for ming to keep up he was only half listening."he is waiting in you office I hope you will like him."

GH walked into his office shutting the door in ming's face. GH walked towards his desk passed the man sitting in the chair not even looking taking off his coat and hanging it up as he started talking to.

"I am GH I hear you will be starting to working for me I would like to go over what I am wanting to expect from you." as he turned around he couldn't believe it second day in a row he was seeing BYL.

"no BYL you can't work here."

"why?"

"because I work here."

"I know that's why I wanted to work here. I wanted to see you and I knew you would avoid me. so I applied."

GH looked at BYL is disbelief he was here in his office smiling at him looking at him. BYL stood up "how are you doing I feel we didn't get to talk last night, so how are you?"

"how am I, I was good before you came why are you back to ruin my life again, why?"

"to check on things with my father he convinced me stay I saw this job I know could get it done before your marriage, so I will have to decline seeing you get married I am sorry."

"you will be running away again. how typical but at least I know this time will you at least say goodbye to everyone."

"I said goodbye last time."

GH looked at him in shock he started breathing heavy he graped the first thing in his hand and threw it at BYL. "you could say good by to everyone but not me, me the one you lived with the one supposedly....get out I will send you email of what I expect from you."

BYL dodged  the paper weight and he was sad about what GH just said as he walked out the office their was a lot he wanted to tell GH but how he felt but he thought that it would best for another time. right now he had to let GH be angry and after that he knew he could get GH to listen to him and understand.

wendy came in for lunch saw BYL in one of the offices on the way to GH.

"GH did I just see BYL working here." as sat down across from his desk while he was working on his computer.

"Yeah he will be working on my new project to see if can do some cuts here and there to see what we can do? why are you here, did something happen."

"oh I hate it when you forget we had plans this happens everytime when you start working on a new project."

"I'm sorry I have been so busy that I completely forgot about it. can we do it another time I have so much to do that if we want no interuptions from the honeymoon I want to make sure everything goes ok with this new project unfortunately the deadline is in January so."

GH looked at her sheepishly while wendy rolled her eyes "you are like a child when you give me that look and yes I will make sure all you have to do is show up and everything else will be set."

GH got up and kissed wendy an walked her out "don't worry I won't igonore you totally, we have dinner on sunday and no matter what I will find a way to see you." pressed the elevator button and as she went in "promice GH" he crossed his heart as she went down.

GH walked to BYL office he was sitting at his desk with glasses on when GH walked in.

"I am sorry for throwing the paper weight at you." BYL gave a nod. "do you have any questions aobut the project, or concerns."

BYL looked at the list he was given "I want to talk to these vendors see about quality and how much they would be willing to work with the comp. would you want to go with me?"

BYL looked at GH face he was mixed with emotions on the inside but on the outside he looked calm he wanted to grab BYL kiss him than on the other hand he just wanted to kick the shit out of him.

"no I need to stay away from you. please don't to come to dinner on sunday, what I warned you about all those years ago right. if stay out of my way I won't let you feel any of my ruthlessness."

GH walked out of the office BYL looked at him as he walked away.

"if that's what I have to do than that's what I have to do." he leaned back in his chair a thought about the last time he fell in sleep in GH's arms the warmth of his breath on his face as GH held him closer like he had to make BYL part of his skin. he missed that feeling, he missed GH.