Hinges

Just as I was putting the last hinge in place, a car pulled up. My neighbors all seemed nervous and after the car showed up, they went inside. I dropped the bolt and walked out to them in my Penguin Market apron. "Hey." I gave them a peace sign and knocked on the window. "What do you want, kid?" The man grumbled. "I want you to get off of this property. You're putting my neighbors and I on edge. I don't like that." The man laughed at me. "Did I say something funny?" I asked quietly. "You! You're  a commoner and a child! What danger should I expect from you?" He mocked. "Oh, you have no idea." I reached into the car and gripped his tie. "Listen. When they aren't happy, I'm not happy. Nobody likes me when I'm angry." I said honestly. "I got it." He said in a frightened way, trying to Calm me with hand gestures. "Why did you come here anyways?" I asked him. "Well, I work for an important someone and they needed me to find a kid named Takumi. Said he lived here." I dropped his tie and played it cool. "Ah, Takumi. He was a good kid. Just moved out, something about job opportunities in America." I stuck out my hand. "The name's Aka." He started to roll up the window, believing my lie. I watched him leave from my window. I pulled out my phone and dialed Kyoya's number. "Hello?" He asked. "Call this number in five minutes." I said. "Aka?" I repeated the number to him and then hung up. I had programmed my phone to switch numbers every 34 minutes so that it couldn't be tracked. I'm so smart. I smiled to myself and went back inside. I dressed myself up and headed to the local park. "Aka! How are you?" A little girl smiled at me. "Good. How about you, Yoshi?" I asked her, raffling her hair. "Good. I'll see you later. Bye!" She ran back inside her house. My phone rang. "Kyoya?"
"Yes, this is he."
"Meet me in the local park by my apartment."
I waited for him to say no. Or to at least ask me what was happening.
"Okay." He consented after a moment. Before I could thank him, he'd hung up.