Wizard

Found written in a glowing book in Merlin's shelf

Magic is Power. Death is inevitable, but with magic, respawning is a piece of cake. Yes, I have discovered amd unraveled the mystery of the Universe of Terraria, and what keeps it in together. Magic.

Magic is made up of the one and nothing. 1 and 0. This is the language of the gods. There are many gods in Terraria, but the highest of them all is Red. Along with the other gods, they created the universe with singularities and nothingness. 1 and 0. Every world was filled with land, but it wasn't enough. They also created life in these worlds. Trees, bunnies, slimes, humans and many more. Humans started a civilization with different works such as woodchoppers and mechanics. The different types of trees developed different biomes, and thus a universe with colorful worlds was made. With just 1 and 0. It was peaceful, but nothing lasts forever.

Soon the 1s and 0s became unbalanced, and it caused a virus that would slowly spread across the worlds. The virus differed in different worlds, but there are only two. The bloody virus Crimson and the unholy virus Corruption. Both have the ability to cover the whole world. Red thought it was bad, so he tried to stop it. But he just created another virus. The Hallow. It counters the spreading of the unbalanced virus, but it also spreads and it is somehow getting out of hand. Red decided to store the magic of The Hallow inside a giant being that is the evil self of the Sons, creations of Red that have the knowledge of the world. Red and the other gods tried to uncover the cause of the imbalance. It was two gods. Moonlow and SquidBoy. They were twins, and they hated Red. Together, they made evil creatures and the viruses. Moonlow used magic to turn himself into a being and was known as the Moon Lord. He made the three mechanical monsters that resembled the giant monsters that existed beforre. SquidBoy made the evil creatures that will kill all lifeforms. He also made structures such as the Temple, Dungeon and the Hive to store powerful enemies. They wrecked havoc on the universe. Red had no choice. He had to call the Chosens.

Chosens are beings that existed from the other dimension. They are very powerful, and they can defeat the Moon Lord, the strongest entity ever. There can be many Chosens per world, but what matters is that they are capable of stopping the spreading. However, they are weak from the start, so Red allowed the humans to aid them, especially the Sons.

The Chosens were given little to no knowledge about their goal. They referred the giant beasts as Bosses. Although the brother gods tried to hide these bosses to stop them from dying and getting near them, the Chosens were just too strong.

What about us, the humans? Well we were thought as a threat so some of us were slain. Only a few survive, and they also help the Chosen stop the traitors.

Yes, Moon Lord and SquidGuy, known as Chthulu by the Chosen, are too strong, but their powers are slowly dissipating. The Chosens slowly kill them, time by time. It might be long before completely killing them, but death is inescapable. Except for SquidBoy. He has been hiding in the shadows, only his powers can be seen. His energy might completely be absorbed, but not dead. 1 and 0. Alive and dead.

As for Solarux, we have this guy called Jas. We expected the Chosen to be a noble, hero. But we got a cocky, bastard always killing himself. It's like he doesn't feel pain...

Magic is the source of all. It is because of these two numbers that balance is created. In Nothing, One can be born. And One can return to Nothing.

----*----

{A/N} Its been a long time since I wrote something deep. Well, keep updated for the next updates cuz, maybe (yes, maybe) there will be at most three uploads every month. Yehey, I'm not lazy.