The Scar

Hehe chapter 3 ;) I'm slowly making progress I need help who should play Vanessa and Chris? Hmmmm let me know Kay? Well anyway hears my next chapter ^_^ yay!

----

I woke up to the sun shinning in my eyes. I blinked a few times before looking around.

Chris was laying next to me smiling. His head was propped up against arm. "Morning Angel."

I rolled over and pulled the covers over my eyes. "Shhh the sun, It burns!!!!"

"Come on get up." he said laughing.

"Noooo, it's Saturday I can sleep in of I wanna!" I said pulling the covers further over me.

"it's already noon." he said pulling them away. I rolled over and looked at the clock. It was 12:08 I'm the afternoon. I laughed to myself. I must have been really tired. I almost never slept past ten.

I got up an walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and walked back out. Chris was laying on my bed looking up at the celling.

"I'm going to go get in the shower Kay?" I said kissing his forehead.

"Ok" he said smiling.

I turned around and walked back into the bathroom and closed the door.

After I got out of the shower I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. Chris wasn't laying on my bed anymore so I walked out of my room.

Chris was standing in the kitchen. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He was cooking eggs in a pan. He looked at me and smiled.

"How was your shower?" he said.

"Umm wet like a normal shower." I said laughing.

"Hmmm explain." he said laughing.

I just rolled my eyes and sat on the counter next to the fridge. I opend it and took out A apple.

Chris looked at me laughing "so I make eggs and stuff for you an you eat a apple?"

"nom nom nom" I said biting into it.

"you confuse me babe" he said kissing my forehead. Then his face turned all serious. "So, um, what exactly happened last night?"

"I don't really know..." I said quietly.

"you scared the shit out of me I woke up and you weren't there I thought something happened!!!" he said.

I leaned my head on chris's shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I sorry."

He wrapped his arms around my waist."it's ok" he said then rubbed my back gently. Suddenly he stopped on my uper back. I looked at him.

"what's wrong?" I said.

"what's on your back?" he said then pulled me off the counter and lifted up the back of my shirt. "what the hell is this?!" he said.

"what? Chris what's wrong I can't see it." I said trying to look at my back. He pulled me into the bathroom and turned me to I was facing him I looked in the mirror and saw a upsidown V shape on my back.

"what the hell?" I said ruing my fingers over it. How could this have happened I don't remember getting hurt. I didn't even notice it tell now.

"Do you know when this happened?" he asked looking at me.

I shook my head. I really had no idea. It didn't really hurt but it did feel kinda weird. I really hoped it wasn't some weird sickness.

"maybe we should go to a doctor" he said biting his bottom lip.

"ok." I nodded. Chris took my hand and pulled me to his car. He helped me inside and shut the door. I sat there biting my lip and looking out the window.

What if it was some serious kind of sickness. What if it was deadly? I really really hoped it was nothing. Nothing serious anyway. I didn't want to die not yet.

I leaned my head against the seat. Chris took my hand and I looked at him. "you ok?" he said softly.

"yeah, I'm fine. Are you taking me to your dad?" I said slowly.

"yeah, that's the only place I can think of. I that ok?" he said

I nodded and wrt back to looking out the window.

---------

Hahaha the end for now!!! What's goin to happen when they go to the doctors hehe >:D mwahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Vote comment :)